Lauren-Oni-Paez
Roryswag

Should abortion be legal?

Lauren-Oni-Paez

Pro

Personally, I feel it should be left up to the individual. People should not be allowed to decide for others. Do I have standards on the abortions? I kind of do. Why? Because if your pregnancy is near ending, why would you abort? After a good 6 months, it should be tried for, considering there's such a little time left till birth, but I take into consideration the individual's choices none the less. Let's see what you have to say.
Roryswag

Con

I accept this debate.
I believe it is unjust for people to be allowed to kill a living embryo in their womb, and nobody will even blink. The mass murder that is abortion should be abolished, and equivalent to at least a certain degree of murder.
Lauren-Oni-Paez

Pro

Lauren-Oni-Paez forfeited this round.
Roryswag

Con

Roryswag forfeited this round.
Lauren-Oni-Paez

Pro

Lauren-Oni-Paez forfeited this round.
Roryswag

Con

Roryswag forfeited this round.
Posted by jessica1234 2 years ago
jessica1234
Sorry I was wondering if when you asked the question of should abortion be legal are.you specifically referring to the American government?
Posted by Auxo 2 years ago
Auxo
Pro, taunting an opponent is frowned upon, try to keep this professional for such an important topic.
Posted by Roryswag 2 years ago
Roryswag
there are multiple rounds for a reason you need to state the guidelines for this debate. I didn't want to pull out any facts in the opening argument.
Posted by Lauren-Oni-Paez 2 years ago
Lauren-Oni-Paez
That's it? That's your argument? Okay, hot shot, what's your opinion on the Death penalty?