Dark_Armageddon
PrincessNene

Should abortion be legal?

PrincessNene

Dark_Armageddon

Pro

I think abortion should be legalized so long as women don't use it as a means of birth control. Rape victims and women who can't support a child should be allowed to have an abortion without having a bunch of ethical schmucks breathing down their necks.
PrincessNene

Con

Some of the fact is true for the pro part (rape victims)..but as for my choice I would say its wrong because some people decide to kill one child then later on in life want to have another and keep that one what was the point of kill the first one. Even if you have the money their are far more better options then killing an unborn baby because it is still alive inside of the womb I think that it should be considered murder and that the women that receives the abortion should have her tubes tied right away after having the abortion because some of those women have abortion after abortion just because they think its cute and they don't want to lose what they have like hanging out with friends and all of that other good stuff but then in the end when you keep that child you will see what a beautiful living being you have created and wouldn't you want that baby to have a great life..so I say think twice and choose once
Posted by tia.portrum 3 years ago
tia.portrum
Although many people argue that a child should have a chance at life, one should think of the psychological issues the child will face in the long run if they're indeed a child born from a rape incident. This argument can never truly be settled for we all have different opinions on right from wrong and to what extent is something such as abortion allowable. I just think it's best to look at the long term effects.
Posted by MaestroEvans 3 years ago
MaestroEvans
This debate was not fair for pro; how could he have mounted a defense against con's statements? I cannot vote yet (at the time of the release of this comment), I'm afraid.
Posted by Luggs 3 years ago
Luggs
One-round debates are never good.
Posted by PrincessNene 3 years ago
PrincessNene
Correct
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
I understand your feelings, but feelings shouldn't spill over into a professional debate. Only passion.
Posted by PrincessNene 3 years ago
PrincessNene
Very True but i don't se how someone could be for killing an unborn child that is alive but not in the world yet.
Posted by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
Horrible, immature, and silly debate in my opinion.
Vote Placed by likespeace 3 years ago
likespeace
Dark_ArmageddonPrincessNeneTied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't believe either side presented convincing arguments. Conduct point to Con for the "ethical schmucks" comment. Spelling and grammar point to Pro because Con used minimal punctuation.
Vote Placed by M4sterDeb8er 3 years ago
M4sterDeb8er
Dark_ArmageddonPrincessNeneTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is just sad..
Vote Placed by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
Dark_ArmageddonPrincessNeneTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro lost the conduct point to Con for calling anti-abortion advocates 'ethical schmucks' which I think is to unprofessional for a debate. Con had a glaring misuse of the word 'their' and run-on sentences. I don't agree with either for the most part.