TVDB
ViceRegent

Should abortion be legal?

TVDB

TVDB

Pro

Yes, abortion should be legal. There are people today who are rape victims and are pregnant. Their body cannot support a child. While I recognize that adoption is an option, the traumatic stress that labor and birth would put on some very young victims of rape would be too much for their body to handle, while an abortion could be a healthier option for them. It is a woman's right to chose. I'm not worried about what her final decision may be, but it should be there for her.
ViceRegent

Con

Yes, the murder of those who support the murder of the unborn should be legal. There are people today who are rape victims, which is to say they are pregnant with reprobate ideas about the unborn. Their mind cannot support the truth. While I recognize assault is an option, the tramatic stress teaching these fools the truth would put on some of them would be too much for their mind to handle, while murdering them would be a better option. It is a person's right to choose to murder pro-aborts or not. I am not worried about what their final decision may be, but it should be there for him or her.
TVDB

Pro

I'm not entirley sure what you were trying to accomplish with your round one argument. There's almost nothing to rebutle to, so I guess I'll just say that, once again, for some very young rape victims, abortion is the best option for them. The pain and emotional trauma of giving birth could be significatly decreased by having an abortion.
ViceRegent

Con

I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to accomplish with your round two argument. There's almost nothing to rebutle to, so I guess I'll just say that, once again, for some those who favor the murder of the unborn, their murder is the best option for them. The pain and emotional trauma of allowing them to live could be significantly decreased by their murder.
TVDB

Pro

This isn't worth my time
ViceRegent

Con

This isn't worth my time.
Vote Placed by BenD 6 months ago
BenD
TVDBViceRegentTied
Reasons for voting decision: As much as I wanted to see con win, this round was ridiculous. TVDB, I hope you find a non-troll who understands the topic so you can have a good debate and hopefuly find the truth.
Vote Placed by Ockham 6 months ago
Ockham
TVDBViceRegentTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes to Pro because Con simply copied what Pro said for multiple successive rounds. Convincing arguments goes to Pro because he argued that abortion could be the best option for rape victims, which Con never addressed but instead argued for the murder of people who are pro-choice.