Should abortion be legalize to set as a way in order to remove Over-Population?

First of all, Abortion- what is abortion? Abortion is a method in removing one's offspring from the mother's womb but in doing this process. But we in the Opposition side had prioritized the baby which is our stakeholder further more we do not want the unborn child to die so INNOCENTLY, to die UNJUSTIFIABLY it's like removing The Child's RIGHT to be born in this world.

Presumably people from the other side which is Government would be stating the benefits and etc, so that "It would help to solve Over-population." ? Is this how should we solve this problem? In a very, very BRUTAL manner in killing the child alone? Where's the right of the child? What will happen to our society? This child has the potential to be a leader or a citizen who will contribute to our society, speaking of contributions let us not forget the YOUTH itself, who will be heavily influenced especially to the ladies to have more sex since it is LEGAL to abort a child, etc. etc.

Do we want the youth to be INFLUENCED by this act? Do we want to corrupt them? Instead letting them know what is RIGHT and WRONG? Where is the morality?

I accept this challenge.
Before we begin, I would like to clarify that this debate can be taken in a variety of ways: Morality, Health, and Ideology. Some people believe abortion is immoral, others do not. Yet there is the fundamental argument that cannot be ignored that I will be taking in this debate.

To begin, I would like to present to you the two ideas that I will be covering in this debate:
1: Abortion is required to insure the health of the patient
2: Abortion can be beneficial to society

To further expand on why abortion is required to insure the health of the patient, I would like to turn to some important statistics. When abortion is performed legally, meaning by a professional, the chance of death is less than 1 in every 100,000 women.

Comparing this to the amount of women that die from illegal abortions is astounding, as around 68,000 women die of abortion annually.

Pulling statistics from Guttmacher Institute, around 1.06 million abortions were performed in 2011. Using the statistics from earlier, less than 1 in every 100,000 women die of legal abortions and comparing it to the one I just presented, 10 women died.

That was only my first point. The final point I'd like to address that my opponent has specifically put upon me to prove is that abortion can be beneficial to society (I will be covering overpopulation).

I do not know whether my opponent believes overpopulation to be a myth, or doesn't know about overpopulation at all, so I will be briefly explaining it.

Overpopulation is the phenomena that the world can only sustain a certain amount of people. This may not be a problem of space, but a problem of resources. Right now, there are 7.4 billion people living on Earth.

According to Everything Connects, overpopulation is a big issue. "Human overpopulation is among the most pressing environmental issues, silently aggravating the forces behind global warming, environmental pollution, habitat loss, the sixth mass extinction, intensive farming practices and the consumption of finite natural resources, such as fresh water, arable land and fossil fuels, at speeds faster than their rate of regeneration. However, ecological issues are just the beginning..."

There are many problems concerning overpopulation, but I will bring them up upon request of my opponent.
I believe I have covered all of my topics concerning the pro, so I will leave it to my opponent to rebut. Also, I would like to ask my opponent:

Opponent, can you bring specific evidence regarding your claim that, "... ladies to have more sex since it is LEGAL to abort a child, etc. etc.". Or, in better terms, why women would be more inclined to have sex because abortion is legal. Any empirical evidence is much appreciated.

Mr-Debater forfeited this round.

Since my opponent hasn't responded, I'll just explain a little bit more on why I am for abortion. I am NOT for pro choice NOR for pro life because both are irrelevant. I am PRO HEALTH of the patient. If a patient wishes to have an abortion, you must provide the medical care to perform the procedure, or else the patient may seek alternative, UN-SAFE procedures/methods. That is what I am for.

Mr-Debater forfeited this round.

Voters, I'll let you decide on who won today's debate.
Posted by Hayd 3 months ago
Interesting debate topic
Posted by dsjpk5 3 months ago
Word salad.
Vote Placed by missmozart 3 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes to Pro as Con forfeited 2/3 rounds.