CJBPrewrather
FizzyIzzy

Should abortion be safe, legal, and rare?

FizzyIzzy has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

CJBPrewrather

Pro

I say yes, con says no. Con may make the first move.
FizzyIzzy

Con

Abortion is the act in essence of removing s fetus from a female human. This is the females wish which is truely bizzare. When a fetus is removed from a baby they are able to feel it. A Abortion doctor quit after witnessing the horrors of an abortion that went wrong. During the abortion the vaccine like hose they were using got jammed and they had to increase the power which tore apart the fetus. Through the hose the Doctor is quested to have seen arms and legs flow through in bloody bits the baby" is able to feel this as well. And as of only a few months old they could feel pain. Abortions can also affect the women getting them due to the fact that the emotional damage to the women can be severe. The men in the relationship by law also have no say in whether the abortion should happen or not. Many women argue though that is is there body and there for their choice, but the baby"s heart begins to beat at 22 Days after conception making it a living thing. So there for not that women. People also say what about people who are raped, well only about 1% of abortions are done on rape victims according to a study done by an abortion clinic. A majority of the reasons that women get abortions is because of regret and not wanting it. Those are not valid reasons to end a human life.
CJBPrewrather

Pro

Let me clarify what I mean by safe, legal, and rare. Safe for the mother so she does not die or become injured, legal so she is not incarcerated, and rare that it is a last resort only depending on the reason. Of course contraception is better, but there are too many what ifs to abolish abortion. What if a rape victim does not have access to emergency contraception, the mother is too old, too young, too sick/injured/disabled to have the baby? Forced sterilization is eugenics, so don't go there. I have 4 mental illnesses. If I conceived, I would be denied my life saving medications unless I had an abortion. Should I be forced to suffer? I chose to have my tubes removed for contraceptive reasons, but not every woman or girl can do that. Abortion is ugly, but so is death from a back alley abortion. When two lives are connected, there has to be a little choice. To say that abortion should not be available as a ;ast resort is to support forced organ donation. We just don't do that in America. Of course the baby has the right to live...if it is safe for the mother to give birth. Peace!
Posted by Masterful 4 weeks ago
Masterful
Do we actually care what a women does with her body after we've ransacked the b*tch?

'Hump and dump'
That rule can also concerns the fetus. Dump it your fridge freezer, trash can or bury it in the yard, it's all the same to me.
Posted by missmedic 4 weeks ago
missmedic
law enforcement does not reduce abortion, education does.