KJVPrewrather
John_C_1812

Should abortion be safe, legal, and rare?

John_C_1812 has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

KJVPrewrather

Pro

I am pro for last resort choice, not just for abortion. Debate me.
John_C_1812

Con

Pro"s Choice of augment. Pun intended.
Abortion is a self-incrimination to a felony crime.
Abortion is not American based crime. By failure to provide a United State under Constitutional law it should have never been legislated into written law.
Abortion is not alienated as only a medical procedure.
Abortion as confession cannot be legislated as legal, only found to be used legal.
Abortions are not like Gender Specific Amputation, or female Specific Amputation. It seeks a public permission.
Even when abortions are medically performed the Doctors are making the same felony confession as the rest of the public.
Abortions are safe when the self-incrimination is used by some religions. All in all it cannot be universally safe it is either asking for permission to commit crime or say that persons believes they have committed a crime.
Hi KJVPrewrather"""""""
It is an honor to debate with you.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

Answer my question: Do you support forced organ donation? I own anyone that uses my body without my consent, or threatens my health or just rights. I have every right to choose whether I risk my health oir coparent with my rapist, by any means necessary, and since rapists don't get the death penalty, guess what I get to do.
John_C_1812

Con

Do I support forced organ donation?
I do not support the two types of organ donation Living or Deceased donation.
Nor do I support the vascularized Composite Allografts as forced.
Keep in mind any of my personal support or disapproval does not remove forced organ donation as attempted murder, Grand theft, or any other number of crimes. Each worthy of United States Constitutional impartial separation which you claim right over, yet willingly refuse to use.
https://www.donatelife.net...
There is an inalienable right to make a choice by declaration of Independence. Meaning the choice you make is your own. The earliest known description of abortion comes from the Ebers Papyrus ca.1550 B.C.E. An ancient Egyptian Medical text drawn.
Most colonies formed after 1600. By 1770 thirteen British Colonies contained 2.5 million people. Armed conflict began in 1775. In 1776 the Second Continental Congress declared a new, independent nation.degbate.org
https://en.wikipedia.org...
State "(NOUN)- A particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time.
State " (ADJACTIVE)- of, provided by, or concerned with the civil government of a country.
State " (VERB) " Express something definitely or clearly in speech or writing.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...

Under the US code (a US crime) and "Maybe" so named under state code, failure to report a felony I known as "Misprision".
Regardless on the state level, the "catchprase" or title of the crime, it is probably a good bet most states criminalize failure to report a felony. It can be done anonymously, the better.
I have also read from past research, It is a low level crime for failure to report a misdemeanor in some jurisdictions?? I have not shifte3d through TX law, BE, but it is possible it is possible it is a crime.
Also states require a person in an authority position, such as teacher, doctor, etc.,,, to report the crime of child abuse, etc. when such facts may be clear the child was harmed.
https://www.expertlaw.com...

The youngest age to menstrate2 and a half years old the oldest is about 60 years old. The oldest woman known to conceive naturally was 59.
https://www.reference.com...
https://www.quora.com...

Safe " (ADJECTIVE) " protected form of not exposed to danger or risk, not likely to be harmed or lost.
Safe-(NOUN) " safe-deposit box, coffer, strong room, vault.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...

The word abortion is safe when used correctly. The word abortion will always be dangerous when used incorrectly. A confession made in confidence to a religious priest, of a set religion is correctly.
Bragging " Excessively proud and boastful talk about one"s achievements or possessions.
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...
Gender Specific Amputation is a necessary means as it limits our right as it is weighed against all right. Even those who cannot represent their own right. Those of the 10 " 18 year old young woman. Even as it would preserve liberty of the 12- 18 year old males. Those right which may not be preserved by legal guardian who may not understand the danger by its complexity.
Our Miranda Right remind us that the First Amendment also give us the right to remain silent as we may incriminate ourselves, or others in crime. It is for this reason we acknowledge a right as liberty over a wrong of freedom as granted to Counsel to interpret legislated law on our behalf without their incrimination by understanding the details of separation. It should be noted this is something counsel has willingly given up, abandon in a civil trial. As a civil client is not capable by law of granting immunity form legislation under any written contract they may be asked to sign, and it would be at this point separation acts as the shield against self-incrimination to crime in fundamental governing.
I support safe abortion confessions 100%""".Tell a priest. Not the general public. It is irresponsible.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

What if the mother was raped?
John_C_1812

Con

The use which may describe Abortion as safe, legal, and rare is Religious Confession made to a church. While the type of religion which is being practice at said church also plays a significant part of that understanding of safe. An attempt to orchestrate the law to insist all religion honor one religions ideas is not the same as insisting a religion understand a new representation.

A Gender Specific Amputation, a Female Specific Amputation both provide a level of discretion that simple is not granted by the choice to use the confession Abortion publicly, medically, or politically. In the time it takes for any accusation of sexual assault or misconduct to reach impartial judicial separation, the action granted by constitutional will be weekend as a common defense to the General Welfare already lost. This was by wording at the very beginning.

Legally we cannot own our own bodies. They are to be considered at liberty as even a nation cannot insure our liberty as freedom, as this word freedom holds no self-value in its basic idea. When using the United States Constitution, or any of the Amendment there-of the basic understanding is separation to preserver general welfare. Which in turn are just three words used to describe safety. Safety being a declaration made in a written statement of independence, independence being the basic principle is understanding all separation. This is the process of self-evident.
Pro asks "What if the mother was raped?"

You are asking for permission. You are looking for some kind of approval to be granted by me in general, to you so I will be taking part with you. Removing a process of constitutional separation taken for legal security. This partnership can range from the confession of abortion to the actions of Human Genetic Farming. Here this may be some past form of elaborate Religious action as the fingerprint points to a type or form of Godparenting. Using law unconstitutionally.
The law providing recourse for victims of sexual assault, by its legislated separation is not the same as immunity to brag or boast public of favors which incriminate the impartiality process of separation itself. The ideas expressed here are a lacking an ability for one woman to represent all woman before a United State in basic principle, or legal precedent. As it incriminates even the innocent to obtain an idea of public immunity.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

Yeshua would never heap impossible burdens on us or women without meeting the people where they are. He would absoluty FIGHT for laws that do justice to the people. Yeshua is my God that IU have a relationship with, not religion. Why do you bring up religion at all. If I do have a religion, it is the King James Version Bible. Why NOT favor things that make it easier to avoid abortion? I am all for prevention, but that is not always possible.
Posted by John_C_1812 1 week ago
John_C_1812
Sorry never seen that you had a response. Why not favor things that make it easier to avoid abortion? Abortion is crime itself which is illegal when it is tested as a self-incrimination. Not the official stop of life that is confessed to there is more than just one crime, there are multiple crimes taking place. The confession is used like a form of abstraction to the finding other second and all other crime. Abortion is a religious term or definition for what might take place. Any claim of a personal choice of religion has no impact on a woman"s choice to use the translations created by religion.
Posted by John_C_1812 2 weeks ago
John_C_1812
Abortion is a religious confession to murder made on faith publicly. There is no common defense given by basic principle to woman who have no control over the condition of official loss of life. It is a negligence of woman to represent all woman in a United State.

Abortion is not American legislation, Gender Specific Amputation, or Female Specific Amputation are United State created for American legislation as these basic principle Unite Woman under a single State. Without the condition of criminal accusation without representation.
Posted by KadijiahSmith 2 weeks ago
KadijiahSmith
Abortion shouldn't be legal because a seed is still a human which hasn't grown yet but it is still a person somebody etc. Why take a life that probably didn't ask too be here or got here because of rape keep the child a baby is a blessing.
Posted by Arganger 3 weeks ago
Arganger
KJVPrewrather, what do you think organ donation is? Because pregnancy isn't organ donation.
Posted by Minddagger 3 weeks ago
Minddagger
"not just abortion" what does that mean?
Posted by MindMaster 3 weeks ago
MindMaster
Are talking about elective abortion? Then I'll debate.