KelleyC
Iamright58

Should all American Citizens have to complete a year of community service?

Iamright58

Con

No way! Why should we?
KelleyC

Pro

i feel that it would make the community that they live in much more cleaner and some more presentable. also it would teach value to citizens and hopefully there would be a decrease in littering and trash on the side of the roads. it can also make some citizens appreciate their community more knowing that they live in a clean environment.
Iamright58

Con

Even if everybody did community work for a year, people would still litter, it is not our job to clean up after untidy people. You can feel free to help but we should not be obliged.
KelleyC

Pro

KelleyC forfeited this round.
Iamright58

Con

I would say my argument was more solid.
Posted by CyberConor 2 years ago
CyberConor
I do help the community, and I think people should. But... Not be forced, government shouldn't be forced to make people do anything. But make it illegal to hurt the community such as littering.
Posted by Iamright58 2 years ago
Iamright58
No one is more ignorant and stupid than you 'BarbieSoFetch', the fact that you say that helping others is mandatory reduces it's true value, people do not care anymore about helping others. If it becomes mandatory then people will be angry. Just like school, you think kids want to go there? No , they are forced to go!
Posted by BarbieSoFetch 2 years ago
BarbieSoFetch
Literally the most ignorant person I have met in a while. Listen kid, Americans ruin this world every day. We all contribute to Global Warming and ruining our world. Whether it's helping the homeless or cleansing our world, community service is mandatory no matter what! I mean come on man! You can be that conceited!
Posted by PeppermintPenguin 2 years ago
PeppermintPenguin
Both sides to this resolution could be very interesting if expanded on.