sc406981
The_1nstigator

Should all schools have a electronic tool(laptop,tablet,etc)

Started: 12/8/2016 Category: Technology

sc406981

Pro

I think every school in the U.S should have a electronic tool(laptop,tablet,etc)
The_1nstigator

Con

I accept your debate.
sc406981

Pro

I think schools should have electronic tools because it can really help them.They can do homework easier.In my school I am in right now has laptops.My math teacher gave us our own account for Reflex Math.It is a website that can help you increase your facts like multiplication.It has helped ever since I got into middle school.I have noticed that I increased in knowing my multiplication and division facts.
The_1nstigator

Con

By all schools I will infer that you mean all public and private schools, If so then definitely not. The federal government should not have the right to place this kind of restrictions on private schools. If you mean public schools only then my answer stays the same. The amount of federal funding that would be needed to ensure every school gets an adequate amount of technology would be too much. Technology certainly helps in school but it would cost too much to implement it in all US schools.