stephannoi
Dilara

Should america accept muslims people ?

Dilara

stephannoi

Con

Hi dilara i challenge you to my new debate topic.In my opinion ,american should not accept muslim race because they can cause trouble to their society.I remember happen in 9/11 tragedy which schock the nation as whole. Muslim people should pratice their religion and ethinics but not in our country.We don't have a place for extremist to live.
Dilara

Pro

You are basically saying that all Muslims are extremists, which is not true. I agree that extremist Muslims should not be allowed in to America. But peaceful secular Muslims should. There are lots of good Muslims who are working against extremist Islam. Muslim Americans have raised 100,00 dollars for the families of the San Bernadino attack.
http://www.latimes.com... Malala Yousefzi is a Muslim and she has done a lot for women and girls rights around the world, particularly our rights surrounding education. She was shot in the head by the Taliban for her activism still continues to fight for education rights for females. She even won the Nobel peace prize for her work. Would you ban her from coming to America? https://en.wikipedia.org... What about the Muslims who are fighting with us against ISIS? Would you ban them as well? http://www.mirror.co.uk... There are plenty f good Muslims who are fighting against extremism and they should not have their rights taken away because the actions of other Muslims which the had nothing to do with. Have you ever met any Muslims? I have. I personally know lots of nice Muslims. Some are religious and some are secular, but none support ISIS. I have been to Turkey which is a very secular country. People there wear bikinis and drink beer ect. Would you ban a secular Muslim Turk from coming here?
Muslims are our doctors, lawyer, teachers and politicians.They are our neighbors and friends. The majority of them are normal people and should not be punished for the actions iof some. https://www.bostonglobe.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
stephannoi

Con

Muslim has a very weird and strange attitude on everything that what we think it's abhorrent and unusual.And the islam religion itself is laughable which doesn't seems to make any sense.For such as, in many islam country they legalized marital rape.Yemen and Iran, a husband can legally abuse their wife without taken any consequence .Don't you find that absurd ?? That's why i don't want them to influence such kind of madness in my country !!!
Dilara

Pro

You did not address any of my points.
I agree that extremist Muslims are gross, but normal secular Muslims are fine. I know many.
Marital rape and female genital mutilation are cultural things, not Islamic things.
Female genital mutilation is an African thing not a Muslim thing. For example in Nigeria 60% of Christian girls and 2% of Muslim girls have had their genitals mutilated. Eritrea is 70% Christian and 90% of the females there have been mutilated. Ethiopia is also a Christian country and 90% of the females there have been mutilated.
In India many Hindus practice child marriage. India is the worsted place in the world for a woman to live and it is mostly Hindu. Will you ban Indians form America?
stephannoi

Con

Obviously i find muslims are stupid people.And all of them should be killed.Now,i have heard in the news about a 13 years old yemeni child bride died from being violently rape by her husband. The marriage was tied down and consumated without the child consent and she was force to have sex by her husband. Muslims society violated and disgrace woman and girls rights. I wondering why over there marital rape is still legal . And they are also very cruel to LGBT groups.Many innocent gays and lesbian are being executed just because it's against the Sharia law. So i hope in the future they will reconsider on what they are doing currently now.
Dilara

Pro

Muslims are stupid people? You can't even speak English! Muslims make up 10% of doctors in America! Muslims invented algebra!
Because of one child rape you heard about all Muslims are accountable? All 1.6billion Muslims are accountable for one rape? What about Christians in Africa who marry and rape children and kill gays? Are they representative of all Christians? NO. You can't judge 1.6billion people based on the actions of a few.
All Muslims should be killed? How about Malala Yousefzi who won he Nobel peace prize for her activism. How about the Muslim Turks and Kurds who are fighting against ISIS with America?
India is the worsted country for women and its a Hindu country. A lot of the rape, child marriage and violence against women in India is done by Hindus. So are all Hindus sexist now?
Some Muslims are gay and there are Muslims who are pro gay rights. Your point?
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: pimpmaster// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Con had a position that could have been worded much better. Con had no supporting evidence Con nad no substantial argument. Con had poor conduct with name calling of a group of people along with claiming muslims to be a "race". Very one sided for a concept. Con should be ashamed of himself, and that is coming from someone who feels we should limit new muslims into our country. There are logical reasons to not want to accept people from terrorist hotbeds, but your position was innapropriate.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) The voter doesn't explain S&G " stating that a position could have been worded better is not enough. (2) Sources are not sufficiently explained. The voter has to explain why Pro's supporting evidence warrants giving him the points, and not just why Con's lack of evidence warrants not giving him those points. (3) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter has to do more than simply state that one side had no substantial arguments " it has to be clear why the voter has sided with Pro, and not just why Con didn't receive his vote.
************************************************************************
Posted by Dilara 1 year ago
Dilara
I am not blaming all immigrants and I am saying that third world immigration has a large impact on crime.
Posted by triangle.128k 1 year ago
triangle.128k
Nope, it's islamist immigration that's a problem. Stop trying to blame immigrants in general.
Posted by Dilara 1 year ago
Dilara
Its third world immigration thats a problem.
Posted by triangle.128k 1 year ago
triangle.128k
Nope, you always complain about immigration being a bad thing when Muslim immigrants are the problem.
Posted by Dilara 1 year ago
Dilara
I don't stereotype immigrants I tell the truth about immigration and crime.
Posted by triangle.128k 1 year ago
triangle.128k
@Dilara Stereotyping muslims is no worse than stereotyping immigrants, something which you always do.
Posted by Dilara 1 year ago
Dilara
There are many Muslim societies
Posted by Dilara 1 year ago
Dilara
I've been to Turkey and I know that most Muslim Turks are good.
Posted by ghostrecon 1 year ago
ghostrecon
So don't misguide of what i am talking now.That's the reason why i don't like muslim society
Vote Placed by Hayd 1 year ago
Hayd
stephannoiDilaraTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con says that Muslims are a danger to society. Pro responds by showing that not all muslims are bad, and thus would be unfair to ban them all. Muslims are also beneficial to society (doctors,etc.). Pro then says Islam is absurd, and thus they should be banned. Con responds again showing how helpful Muslims are (doctors). Pro rebutted all Con's points, thus Pro wins.