greenowls
llama212

Should animals be kept in zoos?

greenowls

Con

Animals should not be kept in zoos for many reasons.
1: They can lose their ability to hunt if held or bred in captive.
2: animals in cages get abused by people who own and who are visiting the zoo.
3: Alot of people are worried about animals habitats being destroyed, but most people do not think of what the zoos do to catch animals.
llama212

Pro

First off thank you for challenging me to this debate. You do make some valid points I will admit that. I will first off admit some zoos are of course not that great and quite likely don't treat the animals to well sadly that is the way things are. But most zoos have trained staff their to look after animals and are trying to help the animals as best as they can. Zoos aren't just there to show off animals they are also there to help preserve animals from becoming extinct and to educate people on these animals. Zoos are hoping that by what they are doing they can maybe in some small way help the animals out in the wild educating people about them and explaining how these wonderful creatures need our help.
greenowls

Con

greenowls forfeited this round.
llama212

Pro

llama212 forfeited this round.
greenowls

Con

greenowls forfeited this round.
llama212

Pro

llama212 forfeited this round.
Posted by greenowls 3 years ago
greenowls
I hope this debate has inspired all of you out there trying to make a change. I will stop at nothing to help animals and hope you do the same.