icebeartheawesome
zkhiggin1

Should anorexia be illegal?

icebeartheawesome has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

icebeartheawesome

Pro

I believe anorexia is harmful to health and evil in the first place. Let's make anorexia illegal by making it punishable by death to the anorexic person, and his or her parents or guardians must pay a heavy fine. The anorexic person will also have to serve in the military for 15 years because of his or her crime.

I want you to join my debate. Thank you.
zkhiggin1

Con

For starters, I don't know if this is just a joke/troll thing or you are actually being serious, but I will debate this subject.

Anorexia is an eating disorder that causes people to obsess about their weight and what they eat. Simply, they are more about their health then the average person due to this disorder.

This is definitely not cause for what you think is the right thing to do. The fact that this is a disorder means that the people who have it do not have it voluntarily. This is not punishable by death. Don't you think that's a little over the top?

Also, punishing the Anorexic person to death then saying a sentence later that they need to serve in the military for fifteen years makes no sense. They can't serve if they are dead.
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 1 month ago
Bitch_Goddess
Pro isn't looking very bright...