Should atheists and agnostics be allowed to eat babies?

The act of eating babies has been practiced for many years to come, and us people do love the taste of baby tenders. But those Christians are against it. Should there be new rules and regulations about eating babies?

Note: Please say that you accept this debate before we start.

REPENT, AND FIND THE MERCY OF THE LORD! I knew that those atheists were bad but eating babies is even worse! That's not allowed in the Bible! It's EVIL and you should stop it!

Okay, as an agnostic I find babies pretty tasty. Every morning I grab my teriyaki sauce and pour it on a baby I catch. The thing is, baby-eating has been an act for many years, and it is a good source for nutrition.

Now, is eating babies wrong? No. The fact that it is an innocent act is because I actually eat baby Hitler clones.

But as Leviticus 31:22 says, "Thou shalt not eat babies with teriyaki sauce, even if they are baby Hitler clones." The other parts of Leviticus go on to refute both butterscotch and hot fudge as baby toppings. Meanwhile, in Exodus, God smites people for deep-frying baby wings and baking scalloped baby. While the Bible does not expressly ban baby-eating, therefore, it makes it too hard to do (everyone knows that babies are best deep-fried with hot fudge sauce), and we good Christians refrain from doing so. Why would anyone so obviously flaunt the Bible? Just because you're an agnostic doesn't mean it doesn't apply to you! Geez! The entitlement of some people!

Did I tell you already? I AM AGNOSTIC. I do not care if a verse tells me that I shall not eat baby Hitler clones, alright? They are evil!

The EVIL of baby Hitlers must be stopped m-kay!?

So here is a quote from Spodermen himself. "If yhu dunt liek wut i liek, ur an fagit." -Spodermen

The thing I am trying to say, babies are a very healthy, and tasty snack that should be enjoyed by everyone.

Good day to you, and case closed.

Oh, no, sir! You see, my religion, Christianity, compels me to not only follow the Lord's Gospel, but force it upon others. Simply the fact that you do not BELIEVE does not mean I can't pretend you do. This is why, in debates, it's okay for me to cite the Bible on matters of disagreement between religions! YOUR Agnosticism is lesser than MY Christianity! So of course you continue to eat babies! They are delicious, but the Bible bans them, and because you MUST follow the Bible, even though you don't believe in it, you must NOT eat babies!
Posted by SurgeImpulse 9 months ago
If you eat a baby Hitler, you are not doing anything wrong. I actually ate baby George Bush. The last president is not actually George Bush, but an evil man who did 9/11.
Posted by TheEpicTricycle 9 months ago
I prefer babies with a little buffalo sauce and ranch or blue cheese
Posted by condeelmaster 9 months ago
Looking forward to know if my baby eating habits are justified hahahah
Posted by BakaliarosJrJr 9 months ago
Have you tasted babies on the grill? Taste like chicken!
Posted by SactownBoom 9 months ago
Leaning towards the baby-eater....
Posted by InsanitysDream 9 months ago

I love the smell of fried baby in the morning!
Posted by Pigzooka 9 months ago
Posted by ViceRegent 9 months ago
If we are nothing but evolved pond scum in which survival of the fittest enhances that evolution, why not eat babies?
Posted by Sincerely_Millenial 9 months ago
I think he's a troll....
Posted by Sciguy 9 months ago
Is he serious?