BLASTI
Jonathan11

Should be alcohol illegal?

Jonathan11

BLASTI

Con

In my opinion, alcohol should be legal. Firstly alcohol is easiest and cheapest way to relax, everyone have access to it . Second that a lot of people prefer this kind of relaxing if alcohol would be illegal it make some meetings and protests or man would stell out from the nerves on wives, girlfriends, or they would do some dangerous or extrimal thins for his own life. Third that alcohol is helpful for people's health if drink in moderation.
Jonathan11

Pro

alcohol is easiest and cheapest way to relax

This point is completely false, the price of alcohol would cost more then the electricity bill to watch some TV, and the cost of alcohol would increase if you develop an addiction.

it make some meetings and protests or man would stell out from the nerves on wives, girlfriends, or they would do some dangerous or extrimal thins for his own life.

This makes no sense and if it did you are saying that alcohol can make a person hostile which supports my argument to why I think alcohol should be illegal.

alcohol is helpful for people's health if drink in moderation.

Most people when drinking will probably get drunk and can commit crimes and to do regrettable actions that back fire on society.

Now on to my points alcohol is a poison, when you drink to much alcohol your kidney's can fail leading to death or severe injuries. Also studies have shown that alcohol is more harmful to you than cannabis.
BLASTI

Con

I agree that most people couldnt stop and become drunk. But not all, because I create my points according my own experience.

Almost people prefer to drink then use some drugs or watch TV.

Also not all have such feeling, it depend on person only.

Also studies have shown that alcohol is more harmful to you than cannabis.

In this poin i agree with you but now most of countries cannabis is illegal.

My poin that alcohol couldnt be illegal.

And yea would be better if cannavis would be legal
Jonathan11

Pro

"I agree that most people couldnt stop and become drunk."

You must be new because you should not agree with your opponent.

"Almost people prefer to drink then use some drugs or watch TV."

Actually most would prefer to watch a sports game and relax then get hammered and maybe be a threat to society.

"Also not all have such feeling, it depend on person only."

It does not depend on the person, when a person consumes alcohol they cannot think straight so it does not matter about the person.

Alcohol is technically a poison, and poisons harm people, don't you agree poisons should be illegal. If you also read studies and crime statistics, most crimes that are committed while in a vehicle are committed while under the influence. For those reasons that is why I believe alcohol should be illegal.
BLASTI

Con

BLASTI forfeited this round.
Jonathan11

Pro

Jonathan11 forfeited this round.
Posted by AsiaMuna 3 years ago
AsiaMuna
I think that alcohol should be illegal, because a lot of accidents happen because of alcoholic impact.
At first drinking of alcohol is like taking a drug. People who drink alcohol harm their health, and of course it has bad effects on their future children. Why doesn't alcoholics think about their children? Because alcohol is dependence like drugs. There is a lot of children whose alcoholic-parents don't care about them, and always beat them. Moreover, because of alcohol happens a lot of accidents on the road, nay people who drink injure their health, they injure people who doesn't guilty, sometimes the die because of this terrible accidents on the road. Thirdly, nowadays a lot of teens drink alcohol, do you think it is normal? No, because, their organism is growing, furthermore teenagers are too young to drink alcohol, because they don't cognize that it is harmful, and why don't they think about their parents? They should be discreet. I agree that people should liqour up, but they shouldn't get drunk until the terrible accidents. So, I believe that alcohol mustn't be legal.
Vote Placed by countzander 3 years ago
countzander
BLASTIJonathan11Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con needs to learn to type properly. Pro used better reasoning.