OfficalDebateClubKKK2016
Nemish

Should breathing be allowed in Canada?

OfficalDebateClubKKK2016

Pro

Canadians need the fresh oxygen!
Nemish

Con

I'm taking into account that there is an alternative to breathing and the country is isolated for simplicity.
Breathing oxidises your body, the more you breath, the lesser you live. Canada constitutes only 0.7% of world population with nearly 38 million inhabitants. The life expectancy of Canada should be as high as possible to have a sustainable growth. If energy is directly supplied in the form of ATP (Energy units) then, no oxygen would be required for breakdown of simple sugar. It is recommended for Canada to stop breathing to "live long and prosper"
OfficalDebateClubKKK2016

Pro

Now what is your alternative? You cant say there is an alternative without giving me the alternative. What if there is no alternative? Will you be unable to not breathy then?
Nemish

Con

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
http://gizmodo.com...

please click on the above link to find out
The researchers have created small, gas-filled microparticles which can be injected directly into the blood, and the hope is they will be able to restore blood-oxygen levels to normal "in seconds".

The particles are made of fatty molecules surrounding tiny packets of oxygen gas. They are able to carry 3 times more oxygen than could be achieved via breathing. The research dates 2012, that means 3 additional years of research. I suppose your first question would be feasibility, don't you think more population growth rate is of paramount importance for sustenance and feasibility and economics doesn't count before it.

In the light of above argument, if this research turns out to be feasible would you recommend for artificial oxygen injection than normal breathing. What would be your argument to support your case of normal breathing and tiring your lungs
OfficalDebateClubKKK2016

Pro

If that is true, then why should normal breathing be illegal? Shouldn't Canadians have the choice to breathe normally? I am not going of topic as this debate is discussing if breathing should be ALLOWED in Canada. You even said that "It is recommended for Canada to stop breathing to "live long and prosper"". If you notice you said RECOMMENDED. You are not backing up your own argument for having breathing be illegal because you simply just "recommended" that Canadians artificially breathe, not make it a law that you have to. If you cant even stay true to your own argument then how am I supposed to support you?
Nemish

Con

Please don't make figure of speech as your argument,I don't know from where are you getting the idea that I'm not completely in agreement with my point. I stay by my opinion 100%

The point I'm making is oxygen not only is required by our body for energy but it is also responsible for early ageing of human body; in view of very less population of Canada, it is required to have higher life expectancy. I'm suggesting a pill which accomplishes oxygen requirement without affecting our normal ageing process. A country's leader is responsible to lead his people towards better future. Since, this method of artificial respiration really helps, it is required to make a law in its accordance.