emilydebate
winno67843

Should children under 13 be aloud to create an Instagram?

winno67843
Started: 2/3/2014 Category: Technology

emilydebate

Con

Yes they should. Instagram can be inappropriate and be abused, every website could.
winno67843

Pro

The Internet can be dangerous for everybody also kids have parents that can check their account. Kids should be able to talk to there friends on instagram like adults or teenagers
emilydebate

Con

How can you "talk to Friends on Instagram like adults or teenagers"? On Instagram you post, like, and comment on pictures. Make sure to end your sentences with correct punctuation.
winno67843

Pro

"How can you "talk to Friends on Instagram like adults or teenagers"? On Instagram you post, like, and comment on pictures". I don't see the danger of posting pictures nobody will know where you live by pictures they only know what you look like. And Since the internet is so dangerous as you said that means that nobody's safe not just children that means adults aren't safe or senior citizens . Also thank you for telling me make sure to end your sentences with correct punctuation.
emilydebate

Con

I was not saying it was dangerous, I was asking how you can you talk to your friends. You post pictures, that is not "talking" you were very vague so I do not understand what you mean. I never stated it was dangerous, you assumed that is what I meant. The Internet is not safe for anyone, but adults and senior citizens can handle it better it they were in a dangerous situation. I will let you find your mistake this time.
winno67843

Pro

winno67843 forfeited this round.
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
What a lame debate. MAH!
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
emilydebatewinno67843Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Better arguments by Pro.