Frogger2611
katelinomfg

Should chinchillas be hunted? ll

Frogger2611

Con

I feel against chinchilla hunting because there is different animals that are not critically threatened with the same property fur! check out my first in
should chinchillas be hunted
katelinomfg

Pro

Why should we be so concerned about the hunting of chinchillas? Ever since humans have been on the face of the Earth we have hunted animals of all kinds. Unless you can give a reason for why chinchillas are any different I believe you argue a weak point.
Frogger2611

Con

Chinchillas are greatly threatened and are on the verge of extinction where there are animals seven times the issue with better qualities of fur!
katelinomfg

Pro

Yes, I see your point however what you're basically saying is lets hunt a species that is doing well to make up for a species that is not doing so well. I still believe that if you are so concerned about the hunting of one animal that you should be concerned about hunting in general.
Frogger2611

Con

Good point. Species of large mammal like the red fox, and black bear both have more fur than chinchillas and I feel species that would kill you in a heart beat with beautiful fur should be hunted! Chinchillas will die off and become extinct if we don't act fast. I am not concerned for the least concern list. Sure there is other animals that are threatened or endangered but I don't want human race to kill off other Evolvations!
katelinomfg

Pro

katelinomfg forfeited this round.
Frogger2611

Con

Frogger2611 forfeited this round.
katelinomfg

Pro

katelinomfg forfeited this round.
Frogger2611

Con

Frogger2611 forfeited this round.
katelinomfg

Pro

katelinomfg forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
You may want to define your terms. Right now someone could pretty much just state that if no other animal hunts them, they will ruin ecosystems ruthlessly.
Posted by Frogger2611 3 years ago
Frogger2611
You don't want them to go extinct do you?
Posted by Frogger2611 3 years ago
Frogger2611
Cool
Posted by Kleptin 3 years ago
Kleptin
My first pet was a chinchilla!