Yucktheduck
SirNoodles518

Should chocolate milk be in school

Yucktheduck has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

Yucktheduck

Con

I personally want a ban on chocolate milk in school. First of all, it is very sugary and that it could cause diseases. I wonder if anyone else agrees with me.
SirNoodles518

Pro

I disagree. Yes, it is sugary but aren't many other foods? If one of the arguments is that we shouldn't have it because it's sugary then we shouldn't have ketchup, beans, juice etc. in school.

What type of diseases are you talking about? As long as an individual keeps the amount of chocolate they eat under control then I really don't see the problem. Schools don't force students to eat chocolate and if you can't eat chocolate then don't. I'm lactose intolerant so I avoid eating chocolate at school and it's not that hard. If my school were to ban chocolate because there are a few lactose intolerant people it would just be unfair.
Posted by Yucktheduck 1 week ago
Yucktheduck
I didn't know this many people would come :p

Anyways I am only doing this for my debating skills. Sorry is it is bad.
Posted by scarlettjames 1 week ago
scarlettjames
Milk shouldn't be served in schools period. Its has to many hormones that cause children to enter puberty early.
Posted by Arclite 1 week ago
Arclite
Honestly, take a glance at the opening page of active debates. 80% of them are either some form of spam or of little consequence or thought. The other 20% are either intellectually adept or of some interest. These kinds of discussions are a plague that are choking the life out this site. Even the forums are falling victim to this epidemic.

- Arclite <3
Posted by Arclite 1 week ago
Arclite
I understand the rush to obtain voting privileges. However, the only reason that I am primarily cynical and disenfranchised towards these types of debates is that they deduct from the intended meaning of the site and in general plague it. I would much rather see a discussion with meaning rather than some spam or intellectually devoid nonsense. However, I hope my advice helps rectify the situation.

- Arclite <3
Posted by SirNoodles518 1 week ago
SirNoodles518
I know it's a meaningless debate - the reason I joined this debate is to start winning more debates because I'd like to start getting more active on this site.
Posted by Arclite 1 week ago
Arclite
Unfortunately not in this stage, no. You would have had to do that before someone accepted this moronic challenge, considering the edit button would have still been open. The best way to handle this is to message your opponent and ask to expedite the debate. Simply have both of you submit each round with a short statement and close the discussion in a matter of minutes. Then, when tomorrow hits and you still wish to continue this meaningless conversation, open a new debate under the same pretense and context, but this time with improved round times and other parameters.

- Arclite <3
Posted by SirNoodles518 1 week ago
SirNoodles518
Is there any way of changing the time between each round? 3 hours is too short. It's 22:24 for me so I'm going to have to go to sleep pretty soon and I'll probably wake up and have forfeited the debate.