ronilvdeo
Gonzo85

Should cigarete business licences be banned for all developing countires.

ronilvdeo

Pro

Cigarette business has significant negative impact on the citizens life but yet it is legal.
Gonzo85

Con

Ok first sorry for the inconvenience but my spelling and grammar unfortunately are well below par.

I would like to start out by saying that the sale of tobacco is any country should not be banned even in developing country's. The days of Joe camel cartoons are over anyone in there right mind knows the dangers of tobacco use its no longer a secret. If you choose to use tobacco are almost certainly shorting you life span.

That being said I believe it comes down to matter of choices we make as adults I know that eating a greasy cheeseburger 5 times a week is horrible for me but at the end of the day its my body and my life if that's what I like and it does not harm anyone else physicaly then I don't see why in a free society I cant make that choice. Same goes for tobacco this is not crack or some kind of super drug that makes me want to rob a liquor store for my next high it helps people relax take the edge off etc.

Now I would like to make a few things clear that I fell you might bring up.

Yes I know that kids will potently get there hands on cigarettes but that could be said about anything cars, guns, weedwackers, chemicals etc and I also fell that those should not be banned.

also I fully support more legislation that combat 2nd hand smoke in public and I fell that is a complete separate issue, choices we make as adults have to be made responsible if you choice to do something that could harm others take steps to stop that go.

I guess it comes down to degrees of danger and freedom should we live in a society where anything that will harm you be banned ?
ronilvdeo

Pro

ronilvdeo forfeited this round.
Gonzo85

Con

vote con!
ronilvdeo

Pro

ronilvdeo forfeited this round.
Gonzo85

Con

Gonzo85 forfeited this round.