Mccruelty
Sleezehead

Should companies be allowed to test on animals?

Mccruelty

Con

I do not think that companies should be allowed to test on animals. What's your opinion?
Sleezehead

Pro

I am accepting the debate so long as "companies" will now suggest the use of using animals to help in any sort of human involvement/interactions and for even the betterment of our species.
Mccruelty

Con

Thank you for accepting. Animals deserve to live a long, happy life. Would you like it if you were tested on in a lab?
Sleezehead

Pro

There is nothing in the stars or the galaxies that say organisms deserve well lived lives. so no, in my opinion, no lifeform "deserves" to live long. It's a luxury you get in a darwinistic world by being top of the food chain or by showing immence emphathy and/or sympathy. In fact we don't even deserve to live long. But no I would not like to be tested in a lab. That doesn't make it any less necessary in the case of science. I think you're trying to give life the upmost holy grail that is worthy of no suffering. With testing done in labs on animals, there have been major jumps in medicine.

Should animals be tested on company products? It depends on the product and the harm is might cause to the animal. I don't want you to think I am a cruel human being. I don't want animals to be tested on if there's no major cause or benefit to their species or anothers.

It sounds bad but these types of situations are necessary evils like governments for example.
Mccruelty

Con

Mccruelty forfeited this round.
Sleezehead

Pro

Sleezehead forfeited this round.
Posted by Mccruelty 4 years ago
Mccruelty
Sleezehead:
I do not think that scientists or any companies should test on animals. They have a right to their life.
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
I think it would depend on the product. I definitely think that scientists should be able to test animals.