laleona89
DRPrice1019

Should couples be banned from adopting children overseas?

Con Tied Pro

laleona89

Con

If you accept this debate is because you think that couples should not be able to adopt children overseas legally.
For the first round my opponent can post his arguments and from there we will start the debate.
DRPrice1019

Pro

Ok, I assume that i am saying that couples should be allowed to adopt childern from overseas.

Sarah Sowell once said "My baby was my gift to the world to show everyone strength in innocence and purity, and one day I pray my baby will come home to me to tell me of his journey that I can take with him." Life is a journey that everyone at one time must take. From the hobo on the corner to the Billionaire in his suite. Every road is different and has its own obstacles, but everyone has their loved ones for support and to help raise us to new heights. Our Parents take care of us and to give us advice. I belive that the Resolution: "Couples should be allowed to adopt children overseas" should be voted in affirmation because, Children need a parent to help them grow to be the best adult possible, They need someone to take care of them when they are sick, and some parents cannot have children of their own.

My First Contention is Children need a parent to help them grow up.
Experiences make us who are, and when you are young those experiences effect you more so. Your parent is there to help guide you through the times when someone looks at you funny, and to help you see how you actions take on results that affect everyone around you. Without a parent a child cannot see right and wrong that their society has set and will only do what he/she feels is their only option; not taking the time to look at their options as their parents would help them do, thus causing the child to break the law closing doors to their future that otherwise could have led them to greater heights than prison. If every child had a parent that looked after and cared for their child then every child would be able to soar to height yet undiscovered.

My Second Contention is Children need someone to take care of them when they are sick.
Kids get sick. It is a fact of life, their bodies have yet to build up the natural immunity twords the bacteria and viruses out there that causes sickness. Parents are around and cause a peace inside the child that makes them better quicker. A placebo is placed in the childs mind that a mother's kiss can make any injury better.Parents Show the child that there is always a silver lining, even if we can't always see it. When a child is in pain they need someone to comfort them, but some are unlucky enough that they do not and suffer because of it. When they do have someone they allow someone to know them and become more gentle and come to care for others in turn, causing a dommino effect that allows everyone to pay it forword and give back to people for what others have done for them.

My Third Contention is some parents cannot have children of their own.
Not all women are capable of having children but are better parents than some who can. Humans want what they can't have but when they want something they usually don't see the down sides of that action. When some women are incappable of having children their love is transmutted to children who are unable to feel that love from others for the lack of parents. When these parents choose to adopt they look for not only the best match to them but also to children who need them the most. In most countries overseas the conditions are not as possitive and healthy to the ones in the states. Parents who choose to adopt overseas take these children out of these unfavorable conditions and give them a better life prosprective and give them hope of a better future.

Because Children need a Parent who cares for them, by showing them how to be the best adult possible, caring for them when their sick, and some Parents are incapplable of having their own children, Parents should be allowed to adopt overseas. If we do not allow this to occur then we are condeming children to poverty, famine, and a young death whose only crime is being born where they were. So i ask once again for a vote in affermation.

laleona89

Con

You were supposed to debate against it as you can read on what I said on the first round that who ever accepts this debate should be against it being legal.
DRPrice1019

Pro

Oh Sorry, Care to start over?
laleona89

Con

you would accept this debate although you don't agree with the side you're taking?????
If you would fine.
DRPrice1019

Pro

Sure... I don't care i just love to debate.
Start a new one and i will present my arguement
DRPrice1019

Pro

DRPrice1019 forfeited this round.
Posted by laleona89 6 years ago
laleona89
I'm against banning couples from adopting children overseas if you read the question correctly.
Posted by Cobo 6 years ago
Cobo
Hey Leleana!
You are CON!
You are supposed to be against it NOT PRO!
Posted by 1stLordofTheVenerability 6 years ago
1stLordofTheVenerability
Couples should be banned from adopting children from China and Russia. Nothing like fueling the Mafia. :P
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
laleona89DRPrice1019Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments convinced me to vote for Con.
Vote Placed by BlackVoid 5 years ago
BlackVoid
laleona89DRPrice1019Tied
Vote Placed by PartamRuhem 5 years ago
PartamRuhem
laleona89DRPrice1019Tied
Vote Placed by boredinclass 5 years ago
boredinclass
laleona89DRPrice1019Tied