Should dogs be executed for bitten a person

I believe animals should be given a second chance in life not be given unusual punishment.

What should we do? have anarachy of dogs? Letit all destroy evertyhing? Theyre ppl too they need to be killed

First of all, you have horrible grammar,spelling ect. and thank you for accepting the challenge.

Secondly, how on earth would dogs create an anarchy? All dogs don't get along very well so that's not possible and we are very closely related to dogs but they are NOT humans. I would like to start off by saying how odd it is for you to compare animals to humans. if that is your way to argue than I consider this....If a human bites someone..KILL THEM....If a dog bite someone.....KILL THEM. That is what I am understanding from your argument.

Plus not all their time they mean to bite a person, sometimes its the owners fault for lack of love and compassion. Or the dog could be a momma and she fears for a threat to her puppies. Another option is they could be simply eating from their dog bowl while the owner tries to take it away and BAM!!

Now I say...............COME AT ME BRO!!

When a dog loves a shark we can't tell him no why? Because no harm is done. When a dog bites it bites to kill Dogs need to learn respect. they need to be killed for biting. If a child kills someone do we blame the owner? No balme the child because it was probably raise in a secular home. Like JAck chick said, if childern hear theres no god, they automatically think theres no morals and they think they are a god. Dogs need to die if they bite someone no exeptions

Boom! U come at me!

lupipi forfeited this round.

Anti-atheist forfeited this round.
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
It's hard to find a contender when you instigate in favor of the status quo, no?
Vote Placed by Magic8000 3 years ago