CjsAlwaysRightLiveWithIt
Cbrown0502

Should electronics be aloud in school?

CjsAlwaysRightLiveWithIt

Pro

i thinkwe should have electronics in school if you want to find out my reasons why or dissagree, challenge me! but remember, CjsAlwaysRightLiveWithIt!!!!! :-)
Cbrown0502

Con

First of let me criticize you on your horrible grammar. This website isn't for attention hungry children, it's for people who crave a good debate here and there. I don't think that electronics actually increase the amount of productivity, and let me speak from experience, because I attend a school that does in fact have Dell Surface Tablets, that are used and taken home by the students under a contract. It's a fact that when technology is released into the school environment, there are going to be people that abuse the technology, but when you stick to paper, and textbooks, and a handy number two pencil, it's kind of hard to abuse those things, unless you use them as weapons! Anyway, I know you're going to pull the "It will increase productivity" or "There will be some kids who use it resourcefully", but let me let you know that you're completely neglecting the ideas that I've presented to you. Good luck!
CjsAlwaysRightLiveWithIt

Pro

I think that we should have electronics in school. That is why I am writing this paper. I have three major reasons with supporting details. I feel that these are some good reasons but that is my opinion, just like this letter is my opinion! I hope you consider my idea.
Here is one of my major statements for you. I think that we should have electronics for use on the bus. My first reason is that I know kids can be loud on the bus. My second reason is also an effect of my first reason. My second reason is of course the bus driver gets upset with the kids. My third reason is an effect of what could happen if we had electronics on the bus. My third reason is that I am sure that electronics could help the kids be quieter. An effect of that is the bus driver would not get mad.

My second major statement is that we should have electronics for use during indoor recess. These are my supporting details. My first one is that I believe kids should be able to show their friends what they have done in there games. Also, in my opinion kids should be able to help their friends with things they are having trouble with in their games. I must say that others must agree that it would be fun to play games with their friends.

Those are two of my major reasons, here is my third. Others must agree that you can use them for research when all school owned electronics are being used. Surely you would not have to wait for electronics to do research. In my opinion it is easier to use things like the dictionary. The reason that is how I feel is because all you have to do is type in what word you are trying to find more about and, boom, there it is.

Here is my summery. So as you can see, I feel that electronics would be useful and exiting to have in school. That is because you can use them on the bus for entertainment, for use at inside recess, and for research. Thank you for this time you have taken out of your day to read my letter. I hope you will put this into consideration.
Cbrown0502

Con

Why would I consider such a poorly made debate? In your letter/statement/paper whatever you'd like to call it, you stated that games would be a reason in which students should have electronics in the learning environment. You're in school, a place for attending to obtain an education to get farther in life. a laptop/tablet/phone or iPad isn't going to increase the chances of you reaching those goals. Games are for playing at home. Schools is a place for seriousness and learning. You also claimed that it would keep kids more quiet. In what world will a tablet keep a child more under control than a piece of paper and a pencil? Oh, and please don't put your debates in whatever form that is, it's an eye sore!
CjsAlwaysRightLiveWithIt

Pro

CjsAlwaysRightLiveWithIt forfeited this round.
Cbrown0502

Con

Cbrown0502 forfeited this round.
CjsAlwaysRightLiveWithIt

Pro

Cbrown0502

Con

Cbrown0502 forfeited this round.
CjsAlwaysRightLiveWithIt

Pro

Cbrown0502

Con

Cbrown0502 forfeited this round.
Posted by nbd 1 year ago
nbd
Spell it with me, A-L-L-O-W-E-D.
Posted by americanmade23 1 year ago
americanmade23
i think once you get to be a freshman in high school then it should be up to the student to be responsible with their phones. at that age and above people should be responsible enough to decide when it is a good time to use their phones. if they aren't responsible and mature enough to know that then it is on them when they don't do good in school because they are distracted by their phones.
Posted by tejretics 1 year ago
tejretics
"Aloud"? It's "A-L-L-O-W-E-D".