letsdebate1
zekromthepokemon

Should establishments be allowed to discriminate based on Sexuality?

letsdebate1

Con

Any type of business should not be allowed to discriminate against you based on your sexuality. Please try to avoid using demeaning words, that could be viewed as showing hatred to one another.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I look forward to debating with whom ever accept this challenge.
zekromthepokemon

Pro

In some cases I believe this can be done. While I don't believe i the bologna that Chick-Fil-A pulled a while back and forbidding homosexuals from getting their tea and chicken sandwiches but, if the business is somewhat based around love. There was a case not too long ago about a christian wedding photo shop didn't want to take a lesbian couples' pictures.The shop was promptly sued by the couple. I think that if it's a situation like this it's fine because in my opinion the couple went a little bit far and it seemed more like butthurt when they sued instead of standing for what's right.
letsdebate1

Con

So if the business is based around "Love" why didn't they take their picture? Also "Christians" which mean they are a follower of god. In so many ways that doesn't make sense. I say that because "Christians" are taught to "love" each other. In what kind of shape or form was that "love" or the "christian" thing to do? It had nothing to do with the couple going overboard it was just that they didn't want to do it, and they hide behind religion! So that is not a reason to discriminate against homosexuals.
zekromthepokemon

Pro

You're right. I'm really seeing how your argument is right. You win. Bye.
letsdebate1

Con

Thank you. Although we still have two more rounds.
zekromthepokemon

Pro

zekromthepokemon forfeited this round.
zekromthepokemon

Pro

zekromthepokemon forfeited this round.
letsdebate1

Con

letsdebate1 forfeited this round.
zekromthepokemon

Pro

zekromthepokemon forfeited this round.