Should every household have a robot in it

Started: 3/28/2016 Category: Technology

I think every household should have a robot because it would free up time for humans to do things spend time with people and get out more instead of sitting inside doing chores instead of going to the gym or just plain having fun

If ever house hold were to have a robot, whose to say they might replace even the simplest things?? We would end up like the people in the Pixar movie Walle. The robots would become more sophisticated, and by try to gain logic. They would not see that even though it saves power, turning of the fridge causes food to spoil.
Posted by Briannj17 6 months ago
Why in tarnation is this only a one round debate? I think I'm gonna snipe this debate.
Posted by Darksith8 6 months ago
I agree with this It depends.
Does the robot posses any intelligence or awareness?
Posted by FieryNyan 6 months ago
Most households, if not all, already have robots in their home.
Posted by Emmarie 7 months ago
dog kills robot
Posted by VikingEmergency 7 months ago
yeah okay we have our own professional robot butler that will do any menial chore that you have in your household. sure you could save hours from chores but in my experience and im mostly talking about myself if i had such device and luxury id probably have no motivation in my life since everything can be done for me and id do nothing but sit on my arse and watch tv and go to work and be a slob because a robot can pick up after me. i dunno it probably be good for those who live at work but anyone else id just say we are becoming a lazy.