CptCarnivore999
Whitebark

Should everybody be Politicly Correct?

CptCarnivore999

Pro

There is always some red-neck sitting in his trailer talking about how god is great and gays will go to hell and, then you have other people who are fine with saying African American or Black or homosexual or gay. I think we should it boosts emotional stature and makes our society seem like we are classier and that, we like everybody for who they are. It also would boost economy as certain people wouldn't be banned from places and people would shop at certain places that they used to not feel safe in.
Whitebark

Con

Now, don't get me wrong, I am a Democrat, and I believe that everyone, and I mean everyone, should be treated equally under federal law. This goes for women, people of a different sexual orientation, people of different color and race, etc. But, when it comes to political correctness, there has to be a line.
A lot of times people don't even know it when they're not being politically correct because of how sensitive our society has actually become. Sometimes even the slightest, non- intentional insults offend a whole group of people, which will in turn causes huge uproar, and that's kind of absurd. Because of this, many people have to be very careful with their word choice, and it limits our range of speech (1st Amendment Violation).
CptCarnivore999

Pro

CptCarnivore999 forfeited this round.
Whitebark

Con

Whitebark forfeited this round.
CptCarnivore999

Pro

CptCarnivore999 forfeited this round.
Whitebark

Con

Pro forfeited two rounds. I forfeited the second one in order to give him a chance, but obviously he did not take advantage of that chance. This gives more reason for Con to be voted the winner.
I countered Pro's argument, and Pro never proved me wrong, therefore Con should win.

Thanks for argument Pro!