anonymouse
bballcrook21

Should everyone have an alternative gay partner just in case their straight partner relationship fai

bballcrook21

anonymouse

Pro

I believe everyone young child at the age of 8 should get indoctrinated into the sweet succulent messy stick relationship of being with a person of the same sex. They should have an alternative gay partner just in case their straight relationship fail. With a gay relationship, people will become more accepting of homosexuals. If everyone is forced to have a backup gay partenr, they will accept gays for who they are and not as disease infested a*spumpers. I want women and men to both a new partner. Plus if they have a backup gay partner it will be easy for them to understand each other since they are both of the same gender versus having an opposite sex partner which is harder to understand due to differences in brain phisology, social norms and physical phisilogy. I also think if someone has a backup partner, regardless of sexual orientation, they will be more likely to get over a breakup which can cause damage to mental and physical health.

Conditions of the Debate:

The amount of rounds is the amount you see, you wanna fight about it? Also if someone misses a round they forfeit.

Definition of gay: (of a person, especially a man) homosexual.

Definition of alternative: look it up dummies.
bballcrook21

Con

I accept your challenge, even though I am 100% sure that you have to be a troll.
anonymouse

Pro

anonymouse forfeited this round.
bballcrook21

Con

Pro forfeited the round. I have already presented my argument.
anonymouse

Pro

anonymouse forfeited this round.
bballcrook21

Con

He forfeited the debate.

This guy is definitely a troll, but on the off chance that he is not, I will argue against his assertions.

You are stating that everyone needs a "homosexual partner" in case their heterosexual partnership does not work out. This is plainly absurd.

You cannot justify by any means any sort of created conformity to a forced relationship. This is unconstitutional and defies basic human rights. This is similar to marriages that are set up by families, however, the state decides.

This is a just a stupid idea.

Since Pro forfeited the debate twice, just vote for me.
Posted by ThatLibertarian 1 year ago
ThatLibertarian
Yeah I looked at his profile
Posted by bballcrook21 1 year ago
bballcrook21
This guy is a troll of course.
Posted by ThatLibertarian 1 year ago
ThatLibertarian
If this is real, this is a horrible authoritarian and collectivist idea. I am for gay marriage being legalized, because even though personally I think it is somewhat wrong, I'm not going to enforce my beliefs on other people. Also I just don't care. But this.... This is taking it to a whole new level of no-logic-land
It seems, in my opinion, the left always hijacks something like gay marriage, but takes it way too far by enforcing a belief set on other people like this guy, or uses it to pursue a bigger political agenda. For example when in Washington, they barred a gay libertarian open carry group from going to a pride festival.
Posted by ThatLibertarian 1 year ago
ThatLibertarian
I really hope this is a troll
Posted by bballcrook21 1 year ago
bballcrook21
Oh no I just realized that I actually did not write anything. Round 3 I will write my argument. So sorry
Vote Placed by cathaystewie 1 year ago
cathaystewie
anonymousebballcrook21Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Debate to CON as PRO FF'ed, and did not defend rebuttals against his opening arguments. CON drew a parallel to this with forced marriages.