Should fast food restaurants be allowed in high schools?

Not many people each school lunch because, well school lunch isn't really that delicious.
I don't eat school lunch because I had a bad experience when I was younger, but I won't get into that.
I had a field trip to a university a few months back and there were many fast food restaurants inside the campus. McDonald's, Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Jamba-Juice and I think a Chinese restaurant. I'm guessing! I'm not entirely sure there was a Chinese restaurant.
Now, here's the difference. The calories of the food in fast food at high schools are reduced, (due to students needing to be healthier, to be successful in school).
The school makes at least 50%, and the FFR makes 50%.
School is able to manage more field trips, can buy more computers to be more technology wise, the possibilities are endless!

If we are going to have fast-food restaurants in high-schools, we should limit the item choices to the healthiest items the said restaurants has to offer.

Pro to be careful with a move like that, you're slicing the amount of students you would have buying the less unhealthy item choices than the healthy. Which is a ludicrous move. Now don't get disoriented. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT HAVING THE BIC MAC, DELUXE QUARTER POUNDER OR THE DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER AS ITEM CHOICES! Good lord! Now that would be very unhealthy! For example, the McDonald's on whichever high school campus could serve just the quarter pounders, chicken mgnuggets and many of the salads they serve. And the fruit n' yogurt parfait and don't forget McDonald's smoothies! Now those are healthy! Caffeine isn't good for your body so there would be no need to serve that. (Also people drink coffee in the morning. Usually, not the afternoon). So, their would be no need to serve the coffee's they make.

Just that! I mean, if we limit it to only the salads and fruit n' yogurt parfait and just the smoothies, there isn't a lot of money to spread.

Then, the school makes less of a percentage, and whichever fast food restaurant makes the most. We want both sides to make at least the same amount of portions.

newenglandbrah forfeited this round.

Well this debate didn't go as planned, oh well.... I shall leave it to the voters! :D

newenglandbrah forfeited this round.
Posted by sweetmelon_gardener 2 years ago
Seriously? There are lots of fast food at the school. Nowadays people gone fast. And fast food is the one that can help them.
Posted by nikidavis 2 years ago
I just wanted to say calorie deduction doesn't always mean "healthier."
Vote Placed by tmason1798 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with the instigator. If we give kids more options for lunch then they are bound to eat.