iLaughWeird
Aircraftfreak1

Should fat men wear skinny jeans.

Aircraftfreak1
Started: 4/15/2014 Category: Fashion

iLaughWeird

Con

Men in general should not wear skinny jeans let alone fat men who have disgusting thighs.
Aircraftfreak1

Pro

My opponent has initiated a debate that literally violates every right we have as humans.

Your Statement "Men in general should not wear skinny jeans" is completely discriminatory to all men and how men choose to pick what they wear in A FREE WORLD.

Your Statement " let alone fat men who have disgusting thighs.", is 100% discriminatory, rude, and offensive, to anyone of that body nature.

How can we as humans discriminate other humans for the their choices?!
Even worse how can we discriminate humans, based ON WHAT THEY WEAR?

This is a form a Bullying. Most people would say that is just for kids, but this is a case of bullying to all Men, and your made statement specifically to men who my opponent says are "fat" (Quote from my opponent)

I wish for my opponent to provide evidence that the majority of humans don't like seeing Men in skinny jeans, AND SPECIFICALLY, men who are large in body stature.
iLaughWeird

Con

Before I proceed to extend my proclamation, i would like to ask if you are of those who are fat.

Like you I agree all people are equal on the inside and that is what we should judge them for. That being said, have you ever looked at a fat man and or woman and thought "Wow that person is rather attractive?", neither have I.

I am not judging fat people for being fat. I just simply believe that the sight a man trying to fit his leg into pants that are half the circumference of his disgustingly huge thighs is disturbing.
Aircraftfreak1

Pro

Before I proceed, I want to answer my opponents question "Before I proceed to extend my proclamation, i would like to ask if you are of those who are fat."

I am not among theses who are large.

Now to move on to some rebuttals...

My opponents statement "have you ever looked at a fat man and or woman and thought "Wow that person is rather attractive?", neither have I." This statement is quite bluntly, a slap in the face to all people who are on the bigger size. It is also rude, and completely offensive to say that Fat Men and Women are not attractive, and therefor should be wearing skinny jeans.

Again as said in my last argument--

"How can we as humans discriminate other humans for the their choices?!
Even worse how can we discriminate humans, based ON WHAT THEY WEAR?"

And now I would like to add to that by saying, How can we as humans judge pother humans based on their weight or body stature.

My opponents case remains discriminatory, it doesn't make sense, and his conduct in this debate has been sub par.
iLaughWeird

Con

Please explain how I am discriminating.

All I am saying is it looks gross, i never said that fat people are bad people or anything like that.

Get your facts straight sir.
Aircraftfreak1

Pro

To finish up, I will make my concluding case, and respond to the question my opponent has asked in his last argument.

Response to My Opponents Statement:

According to Google: The definition of Discrimination is: "The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race, age, or sex."

Lots of my opponents statements including:

"Men in general should not wear skinny jeans let alone fat men who have disgusting thighs."

"have you ever looked at a fat man and or woman and thought "Wow that person is rather attractive?", neither have I."

"I just simply believe that the sight a man trying to fit his leg into pants that are half the circumference of his disgustingly huge thighs is disturbing."

is prejudicial treatment to Men and Specifically Fat Men as my opponent has pointed out. Which is Discrimination, according to the definition of the Word/Meaning of Discrimination.

Voters, please vote for Pro, as I have shown how Con's arguments are offensive, rude, and I have proven against his rebuttal that his argument is discriminatory against any Men, and again my opponent has made the statement "Specifically Fat Men". I have shown that Humans should be judging other humans. Even worse we shouldn't be saying that specific people of specific body natures shouldn't be wearing certain clothes.

We live in a free world. Every Human being wants to be treated the same. Weather they be 500 Lbs or a famous actor.

Vote Pro.
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
They can but they shouldn't. No one wants to see that. It's even worse when they wear shorts and you can see all the lard hanging out. Yuck.
Posted by Macumba 3 years ago
Macumba
I'm fat and wear normal jeans but because I'm fat they're skinny jeans.
Vote Placed by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
iLaughWeirdAircraftfreak1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Lol this debate made me laugh, Conduct and argument points go to Pro obviously. Pro provided a much stronger argument saying that everyone has the right to choose and taking away that freedom because someone is heavy would be discriminative
Vote Placed by judeifeanyi 3 years ago
judeifeanyi
iLaughWeirdAircraftfreak1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made a better argument, used a better source and made a convincing argument.