mountaingamingz
Depth_Valor

Should females be given the same right as males?

mountaingamingz

Pro

Here is my standing on the subject.

I firmly believe that females should have equal right in the world. They are as capable, if not more, than the males. They go through hell for 9 months on average just to allow the world to continue to spin. Most single moms now and days are unable to either find a job or have to work for long hours just because they are viewed as weak. If anything, they should be viewed as stronger, not just because they can push a baby out of a vagina, but they are able to do just as much as males, if not more.
Depth_Valor

Con

I do not believe that females should be given the same right. Females, as put in the bible were to help out and stay at home. First Timothy 2:12 basically states that woman should not be permitted to teach or assume authority over a man. This is one of our religions that are land was based on and is still based upon. This is why my firm belief is females are under males.
mountaingamingz

Pro

mountaingamingz forfeited this round.
Depth_Valor

Con

Females might be able to do as much as males, but I believe they should not be given the same rights. They may have some of the same rights as males today, but they are still under the glass ceiling.