OpinionsandDebates
Marcus_Burns

Should fruits and veggies be sold at schools more?

OpinionsandDebates

Pro

Children have been eating less fruits and veggies and more junk food. Do you think fruits and veggies should be sold? Well I think they absolutly should!
Marcus_Burns

Con

Well, I would first off like to say that my opponent said the following "Children have been eating less fruits and veggies and more junk food. Do you think fruits and veggies should be sold? Well I think they absolutly should!" End quote now I would like to also, point out that my opponent stated that children have been eating less fruits and veggies and more junk food however, he/she neglected to give any evidence to support the claim no, charts, no graphs nothing. Secondly, when my opponent says "children" what is the context can a fifty-year old be a child because by his/her standard there is no range of what is considered a child. Thirdly, the spelling this is Pro's spelling " absolutly" and this is the correct spelling "absolutely".
We all should consider that A. A kid who eats junk food may eat one bag or more since, Pro did not specify how many is it five, one, ten? Besides that, Is school the main reason why there are health issues and obesity? Because it is mostly at home if the father or mother or guardian permits the child to eat and become overweight then, he or she is to be blamed not the school.
And, the schools are not to be blamed at all because some children take bags of lunch from lobster to leftovers and schools have a monthly check up of (BMI) Body-Mas-Index, vision, hearing and height plus, most schools have PE (Physical Education) which is not necessarily recess.
OpinionsandDebates

Pro

OpinionsandDebates forfeited this round.
Marcus_Burns

Con

Marcus_Burns forfeited this round.
OpinionsandDebates

Pro

Marcus_Burns

Con

Marcus_Burns forfeited this round.