AnalPounder78
m4j0rkus4n4g1

Should furries be eliminated?

m4j0rkus4n4g1

AnalPounder78

Pro

Furries are bums.
m4j0rkus4n4g1

Con

Your one argument is unfounded. Furries do not overly represent those of the minority of wealth, and furthermore do not contribute any negative affects to society. What exactly qualifies a person as a bum, and does this nature mean that this individual is inherently bad for society?

The argument that furries should be eliminated sounds like mass genocide, even though furries may not be a large group. Be this as it may, I see no good reason, and certainly none presented, to support the elimination of a group of people.

I would love to hear arguments proving why furries should be eliminated, and I will remind Pro that Pro has the Burden of Proof here, to prove without a doubt why furries deserve this treatment.
AnalPounder78

Pro

Hitler led a country and tried to exterminate Jews completely, which was mass genocide. Hitler was a very good leader among people even though he tried to kill off Jews, so why cant we do the same? The U.S. has done worse *cough* slavery *cough* *cough* Native Americans *cough* so I don't really see the point on why we shouldn't do it again? We gained alot killing off native Americans, so why not kill Furries to show how we have the power to commit mass genocide without any country knowing. So maybe you should take the clothes you bought from goodwill and return them so you can prepare for the Furry killing.

*DROPS MIC* Your Turn Popa Doc.

P.S. Those shoes from Payless? Return those to.
m4j0rkus4n4g1

Con

Your only relevant argument in that paragraph is this: "why not kill Furries to show how we have the power to commit mass genocide".

You need to argue about WHY we should kill Furries, not assure me of a situation involving WHY NOT. This is at the crux of making a positive claim. YOU have the burden of proof, as you are saying that Furries need to be killed. All I must do is show why any argument you give me is false. So far, you have not provided an argument aside from your unsubstantiated claim that Furries are bums, and your obvious bias against the group.

Here is a good way to think about why genocide is not a good idea. I reason that, of all the Furries in the entire world, at least one of them is a doctor. That means that this person, who happens to be a Furry, saves lives for a living and contributes to the medical and scientific community. The benefits that this individual brings to society are invaluable, and this is reason enough to argue against the baseless slaughter of this individual based on one aspect of his/her interest. This argument is not quite the same as one arguing against racial genocide, as Furries practice a behavior that is not genetic in its nature, but the argument still holds up.

Using your logic, I could just as easily argue that all gamers should be killed. I will assert that they are all bums and do not contribute, and that we would be showing military prowess as a country if we systematically eliminated them. This is stupid beyond belief. This argument would not even convince Hitler.

Your statement about the US being worse than Hitler assigns a number value to human life and suffering, something with which I am not comfortable. Your statement that the US gained a lot from killing Native Americans is baseless and incredibly offensive, in a way that offers absolutely no humor or satirical benefit and does not support your argument.

Your reference to 8 Mile is uninspired, but funny. Please back down. We do not need 5 rounds of you making a fool of yourself.
AnalPounder78

Pro

AnalPounder78 forfeited this round.
m4j0rkus4n4g1

Con

It is generally accepted that murder is wrong. Even those who contend with this statement generally agree that genocidal murder is wrong, and there certainly can be no argument that a genocide of a group that contributes to society is justified.

I don't think my opponent has anything thoughtful to contribute to this debate. Vote con.
AnalPounder78

Pro

The only person making a fool of themselves is you, aka the person who is arguing over a topic of eliminating furries. You sir, need to just not give a crap about this. I am merely messing around, I did not expect any argument from anyone, so please, walk your butt (swear words aren't allowed wow) across piss creek (careful not to drown) and sit your butt down at 8 mile.
m4j0rkus4n4g1

Con

Okay.

You posted a 5-round debate on the subject, so I don't think I'm being foolish by refuting it.

Swear words aren't allowed because they don't have a place in thoughtful debate. It's totally cool if you use them, and totally fine if you want to have fun and mess around on the internet, but do so elsewhere.
AnalPounder78

Pro

AnalPounder78 forfeited this round.
m4j0rkus4n4g1

Con

Pass. Vote Con. Or don't and give your attention to a better debate!
Posted by m4j0rkus4n4g1 2 years ago
m4j0rkus4n4g1
Just realized that the voting period is over 100 days long. Well played, analpounder.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Welcome to the site. good luck on your mass murder debate.
Vote Placed by tejretics 2 years ago
tejretics
AnalPounder78m4j0rkus4n4g1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.
Vote Placed by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 2 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
AnalPounder78m4j0rkus4n4g1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited multiple rounds.