Hadez
GenericBeing

Should gaming be a part of our lives?

Hadez

Pro

Gaming is something that is now argued to be a sport.These days,more and more game are being released,and more people finding interest in the gaming world,but the problems are- bad language,18+ information and outlets,addiction etc. But on the bright side,video games give good hand eye co-ordination,lots of facts and information etc.,
so the choice is up to you, FOR or AGAINST Video games????
GenericBeing

Con

Based on your description and your argument, I am confused if you are against the topic or supporting it. However, since you are the Instigator of this topic, I will assume that you are supporting it and therefore I will begin to say why I think gaming should not be a part of our lives.

Now, keep in mind that I am a gamer myself. I love playing video games, and it is what I do on my spare time. However, people should not let games, which are merely virtual, interfere with important matters of everyday life. I view gaming as a recreation, so would many other people. As much as I adore video games and continue to play them as time passes, I do not think that they should not be an actual part of our lives, but rather a fun sport or recreation, offering opportunities to unwind.

It has been proven that certain video games may or may not be able to produce good hand-eye coordination, however this is not a reason to why gaming should actually be part of our lives. Life is a serious matter, and games, as fun as they are, should not interfere with more important matters like your job and your family, even if you do take it as an addictive hobby. I sure am addicted to video games, but I know there are more important matters in life and that if I let these games, which are just games, take over what is really more important, I may suffer serious problems with my family and my jobs.

This is all for round one. By the way, good luck, Hadez, I am excited for this debate.
Hadez

Pro

Hadez forfeited this round.
GenericBeing

Con

No argument presented by Hadez for round two.
Hadez

Pro

Hadez forfeited this round.
GenericBeing

Con

GenericBeing forfeited this round.
Posted by agennarelli 2 years ago
agennarelli
To clarify, are you for or against video games? Or is that something decided by the other debater?