Jstanley23
white_eurp

Should gay marriage be legal

Jstanley23

Jstanley23

Pro

I think gay marriage is right because a person should be able to pursue happiness as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. Wasn't that the basis for the United States itself?
white_eurp

Con

u r telling the truth about the united states but I don't agree with gay marriage because its just wrong and weird I mean its promoting diseases in our society and teaching children in our community to think wrong
Jstanley23

Pro

It's only wrong because you say it is. Also,promoting diseases? You can contract the same sexually transmitted diseases in heterosexual sex that you can in homosexual. Who are the American people to say to men or women can't be happy with themselves,that's like making people give up a religion,or a way of life. How would you feel if someone tried to outlaw Christianity?
white_eurp

Con

well your correct in a lot of ways but if people are going to be gay they should not show it I public and say a guy is gay and he starts telling our community's children about gay is ok I think I would be very angry wouldn't you
Jstanley23

Pro

I would not be angry, because gay is not wrong. Also, saying that gay can't be displayed in public is no different then saying a man and woman can't be married publicly. Everyone has the right to be happy and live their lives.
My Sources- THE CONSTITUTION
white_eurp

Con

well your wrong because Jesus said it was supposed to be women and men not men and men
Jstanley23

Pro

So you are saying two people can't be happy because of your religion? what about theirs?
white_eurp

Con

I'm not saying it because its my realign I'm say it because I don't like it and I don't like gays people can be gay if they want to its their diction its a free country just not around me
Posted by owen99999 4 years ago
owen99999
Hilariously stupid debate!
Posted by Neonix 4 years ago
Neonix
Awh man...you're right. I fell right for it. (palm-face)........someone counter my vote. This is embarrassing.
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
I would like to inform to whoever controls the pro and the con that multi-accounting is frowned upon here....
Posted by Jhate 4 years ago
Jhate
gosh i would love to debate this, Con you need more effort
Vote Placed by Neonix 4 years ago
Neonix
Jstanley23white_eurpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Poor spelling, poor use of sources, nothing of substance was provided for the reader to use in in the decision making process. That being said, I encourage both members to continue engaging in debates. You will get better. Next time, cite sources, spell check and expand your vocabulary. If it's interesting to read, you may capture a vote. While I firmly stand opposed to Gay marriage, Pro had better grammar and spelling. It's the only point I can really award.
Vote Placed by Jhate 4 years ago
Jhate
Jstanley23white_eurpTied
Reasons for voting decision: not a big enough debate