Tabitha_Ann
stargate

Should gay marriage be legal

stargate

Tabitha_Ann

Pro

Being gay is not wrong. You love who you love. When people say "God says that homosexuality is wrong, therefore gay marriage should not be legal." The U.S has no official religion, so why should what "God" says effect how we write our laws? It shouldn't, if we keep using this excuse, terrorist could say "I blew up McDonalds because my deities say that fast food is bad." Love is love. We shouldn't put restrictions on who you're allowed to live because of some people's religious beliefs.
stargate

Con

I think gay marriages should be illegal. A marriage is between a woman and a man, and that should not change.
Tabitha_Ann

Pro

Tabitha_Ann forfeited this round.
stargate

Con

For a long time marriages have been just between a man and a woman, and that is the way it should be. But recently a few people want to have marriages with a boy and a boy or a girl with a girl. That should not happen! It also makes it so there are fewer children. Nothing has changed marriages sence the beginning of them has only been between a boy and a girl it just is strange not haveing it stay like that.
Tabitha_Ann

Pro

Tabitha_Ann forfeited this round.
stargate

Con

Marriage has traditionally always been between a man and a woman. Why should we change tradition? Also nothing has changed within the church it is still meet to be with a man and a woman. Also with a same sex marriage you can not produce children together. With can in turn lead to some problems. Such as sperm donations to hospital give to same sex marriages. We should not have that happen. Also if gay marriages do happen and you some how do a kid, then they need both a dad and a mom, and with same sex marriages that just can not happen. On that final note I hope I have done a good debate if not please tell me and I will try to make my future debates better.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
nope
Posted by thewiseguy1 1 year ago
thewiseguy1
Continued....

The mathematical equasion based on male penis was designed for other man is infinate. Gay has no solid evidence to supprot this...

Sin - the word is something that questionably wrong?

We are desgined for purpose so i say it is wrong.

So you loose to me.
Posted by thewiseguy1 1 year ago
thewiseguy1
Very similar to other gay debates which all have the same structute...

We have to ask is gay right or wrong in the 1st instance to sustain is marriage viable.

Con wins and has part backing evidence.

The bible does have source... but to question this as i stated 1st instance...

Gay right or wrong?

Bible has to be included, but lets look at facts...

I can put this to sleep in a very few words of truth....

I will draw attention away from bibles. Although they do hold source.

To state you are born of a certain type of person is falable and false with no backing factual evidence stated... Please in the 1st instance can you proove this with evidence to say state that your d.n.a building blocks are diffrent from an non gay being.

Fact 1:

All humans carry the same d.n.a there is no such evidence to state there is gay d.n.a...

Fact 2:

Look at animals what do you see... male female species creating life themselves. Do yu ever see two same sex animals producing offspring. Do you ever or know of animals diluging in same sex courting. 99.9 % science facts states no...

Fact 3:

Creation of all living primitive lifes i.e ape an forward to to us walking beings. design has been so that:

1.. male design is in place for female design

2. Female design is in place for male design

All body organs are designed as such to fit with the opposite design.

Human design has been created with every organ that has a meaning for " a such pupose only "

Organs purpose:

Heart to pump blood oxygen around our body and to our brain.

Lungs to take in oxygen to keep us alive

Liver kidneys pancreas earing tongue nose touch all body functions are there for a such purpose only.

Now onto our personal human organ body parts.

Male penis and its sperm.

To provied female eggs the production of birth or creation itself.

99.9% of human biology, science, bible, and the most important , common sense tells you this.

The mathematical equasio
Posted by thewiseguy1 1 year ago
thewiseguy1

Con wins and has part backing evidence.

Gay right or wrong?

Fact 1:

Fact 2:

Fact 3:

Organs purpose:

Male penis and its sperm.

The mathematical equasio
Posted by Ron316 1 year ago
Ron316
This is really nothing to debate about because we all know the truth! You wouldn't argue with me if I told you that a hammer was designed for a nail, a doorknob was designed for a door, a freezer was designed for freezing things, and fingernail clippers were designed for clipping fingernails would you??? Absolutely not! So why would you debate with me when I tell you that a penis was designed for a vagina and a vagina for a penis? We don't need to consult God on this one because we all know that humans are not designed to be in intimate or sexual relations with members of the same sex! That's all I'm going to say because there's nothing to debate about! You're only debating this issue because you're not putting I over E, "intellect over emotion"! You're following your feelings and emotions , but your intellect will tell you what a hammer is for, what a door knob is for, and what a penis is for!!! Stop playing yourself, you know better, or you're just stupid and you have no intellect!!!!
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
The best time of debates, see who won.
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
I will use evidence once we move along with the debate. Right now I am waiting for Tabitha_Ann to post the next argument.
Posted by zampopper 1 year ago
zampopper
Stargate, you used no evidence. You say no because this is my opinion and your wrong. Basically what you said. I know at some point during the debate your going to bring up religion, and me and Tabitha_Ann will laugh and say "not everyone has the same religion" boom cased closed pro wins.
Vote Placed by banjos42 1 year ago
banjos42
Tabitha_AnnstargateTied
Reasons for voting decision: .
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Tabitha_AnnstargateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff