GavinSucks
usi_debsoc

Should gay marriage be legal?

GavinSucks

Pro

Listen, if you were gay, would YOU want to be bullied and judged all the time? Didnt think so. I believe everyone should be treated equally. I rest my case.
usi_debsoc

Con

Thier is what you call sexism and discrimination and we all know that the LGBT community is not yet totally accepted in our soceity so by legalizing this suddenly do you think that our society will accept them suddenly ofcourse discrimination and sexism will be much more present in our society.
GavinSucks

Pro

You my friend, are a filing cabinet ready to be disposed! Also, your pineapple is out of order. You should replace it.
Did that confuse you? GOOD!
usi_debsoc

Con

Do you really think that this will lessen the discrimination around them when these are those times when people are still against and even have mixed feelings about them?? Well if you say Yes my friend you're living a completely delusional world where you think society can accept like that so easily.
GavinSucks

Pro

Alright b*tch, you are one of those people who believe the world cant change because we are all ignorant human beings. Well, you are wrong. The supreme court ruled gay marriage to be legal and your hate cant stop anyone from getting married!
One of my good friends is lesbian and I hope one day she will smooch her girlfriend on the lips RIGHT SMACK IN FRONT OF YOU. Now, bitch, go to hell and tell the devil Im not that far behind. Goodbye! Oh and one more thing:
Your pineapple is still out of order, you need to replace it. AND you spelled "lesson" wrong xD.
usi_debsoc

Con

It's "LESSEN" not "LESSON",ok. And another thing is that i'm not against gay marriage so don't just like call me a b*tch because i'm a con in this debate. So what i'm pushing here is that not all in our society can accept this because some are still close minded about this things and we can just force this or impliment it just like that because my goal here is for the LGBT community to be first accepted truly before this so that at the end of the day we can atleast lessen the discrimination and sexism towards them becauseeven you can't deny the fact that they're not truly accepted in our society which is te Thing we should focus first and at the end of the day with this speech i'm both respecting the rights of the LGBT comminty and the rights of each individual.
GavinSucks

Pro

GavinSucks forfeited this round.
usi_debsoc

Con

usi_debsoc forfeited this round.
GavinSucks

Pro

GavinSucks forfeited this round.
usi_debsoc

Con

usi_debsoc forfeited this round.
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
Gays rights. Taint no such thing.
Posted by GavinSucks 1 year ago
GavinSucks
Alright f*cktards, listen up. If you are against gay rights, just go f*ck yourself. No one wants you here. Look at my profile picture, thats what I have to say to all of you ignorant twatbags. Got it? Good!
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
Just what this forum needs. ANOTHER debate for fudge packers. As if they don't get enough attention.
Posted by 21MolonLabe 1 year ago
21MolonLabe
Con never attempted to spell "lesson." He spelled "lessen." Learn the difference between the two words, Pro. Also, Pro, please present at least one argument about why gay marriage should be legal. You have yet to do so. All you have done is insult Con.