Should gay marriage be tolerated

My argument is that homosexuality is a danger to public health and is destructive to families.

I accept and argue that gar marriage should be tolerated.

Thing is people should not make a big deal out of gay people. Love is everything, no matter age or height or gender. Our society imagines us to think about a perfect world with taller, older men and shorter, younger women. No, our world was made with no guidelines on this. Even if this is a sin, we do not even know whether the bible is really, moreover if christianity exists (this goes to an another debate, hence I will not talk about it further)

You should let people decide their own rights and life and we should not interfere with any of that.

You talk about a danger to public health. I don't see any reasoning in this and should be dropped.

It is destructive to families, my opponents say.
Just because they like another gender does not mean it will always destruct. Their children are their parents lifeline, there are bound to be forgiveness in any chances or years. Homosexuality is not always why it destructs families. There is child abuse, death, suicide, abuse to wife, enslavement, etc. This is just a very small portion that destructs families. However this small portion is not why our families destruct

Aids and hiv does not only kill the homosexual but puts those who surround him in danger, this shows an utter disregard for the well being of others, there is a reason why Leviticus banned it as a hygiene law, it is a sin because it endangers people's health and lives, when equoli broke out Jack in the box was shut down for a period, I do not see how homosexuality is different.
Vote Placed by William.Burnham 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro just caved? That's some real debating right there -_- Points to con, just because of that.