heyitsmaddiek
blabbyhappy

Should girls be allowed to play football

Started: 10/9/2013 Category: Sports

heyitsmaddiek

Pro

I think that girls should be allowed to play football. If a girl has enough guts to try out, then who should stop her? Some people say that girls are "too small" well most girls are bigger than the small running backs, and if they can handle it, there's no reason why a tough girl wouldn't be able to. I await whoever would like to argue with me to try to make a point that I can't come up with a reasonable and true answer for. Good Luck(:
blabbyhappy

Con

Girls are too small and fragile to play football. If every girl played football, we would have a world of mean people. Football is dangerous for men too. Imagine how dangerous it would be for girls. Girls will play football if you let them. Why let girls play football?
heyitsmaddiek

Pro

Small boys play football, so obviously a small girl could play football too.Not every girl would play football if it was encouraged the same amount as volleyball, Only the ones with enough heart would. We already have a world full of mean people, and what happens on the field, stays on the field. Football is dangerous in equal amounts for both genders. Girls should be able to play football if it is something she loves, and has a passion for. It shouldn't matter if she is big or small, a complainer or not. If girls have the courage to go out in the first place, let them play. I play, and there are only 3 girls (including me) in my league. The coaches, and my teammates have told me I'm the toughest person on the team, and the high school coaches say they can't wait for me to move up to high school football. I am 5'7, weigh 180 pounds, am a team captain, and a starter on the offensive line and defensive line. I would not describe me as fragile or small at all. I got hit by two of the biggest boys on my team, and I was fine, it hurt like hell, but I was fine. If a boy can take a hard hit, so can a girl.
blabbyhappy

Con

blabbyhappy forfeited this round.
heyitsmaddiek

Pro

heyitsmaddiek forfeited this round.
blabbyhappy

Con

blabbyhappy forfeited this round.
Posted by NateTheFirst 3 years ago
NateTheFirst
You don't get it! Ladies, you need to accept the fact that you're physically inferior to men! We just have more testosterone, I'm sorry! If you want some more equality in sports, then let's go with equality everywhere. Men shouldn't have to run faster, do more push ups, do more curl ups, etc, just to get the same score as a girl in every singe fitness test ! Maybe like 2 girls will actually work out everyday to get to the same level as a man, and maybe one of them will actually play football. If a girl is "stronger" than a man, then that is a rare case. Their was a female army sergeant who said she could do everything a male solider can do. Another sergeant volunteered to be the victim. One male solider carried the other male Sergint across a football field at a full sprint. The female sergeant collapsed at the 40'yard line.
Please, look at me arguments and tell me how I'm wrong.
Posted by NateTheFirst 3 years ago
NateTheFirst