hyperkidz22
rajagopal23295

Should girls be more attractive?

rajagopal23295

hyperkidz22

Pro

should girls be more attractive? but really, i think they should but it's not about my opinion it's about yours.
rajagopal23295

Con

I accept, and good luck to you.

I'd like to start by saying that as my opponent does not define "attractive", I assume he refers to the dictionary meaning of the word, which is "providing delight, especially in appearance". Now, Pro thinks girls should be more attractive. However this statement is flawed, because to the eyes that cannot see the beautiful people who already exist, no additional beauty is going to make a difference. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. And if one does not want to think of someone as beautiful, it will never happen, even if the rest of the world feels otherwise. Girls are attractive enough the way they are, it's only the way we look at them that matters. So, be a man and respect girls for the beauty that they have.
hyperkidz22

Pro

hyperkidz22 forfeited this round.
rajagopal23295

Con

rajagopal23295 forfeited this round.
hyperkidz22

Pro

hyperkidz22 forfeited this round.
rajagopal23295

Con

I will wait for my opponent to present his views before I argue further on this issue.
hyperkidz22

Pro

hyperkidz22 forfeited this round.
rajagopal23295

Con

rajagopal23295 forfeited this round.
hyperkidz22

Pro

hyperkidz22 forfeited this round.
rajagopal23295

Con

A full forfeit! Please do not start a debate unless you really want to debate the topic passionately.
Posted by shailesh09021984 3 years ago
shailesh09021984
Tomorrow this Madrasi alias Dravidian will say that do not build houses near the road when someone, especially this Dravidian as Dravidians are known for their carelessness, ram their vehicle inside our drawing rooms. Perhaps we should start living in slums to avoid even that least probable accident which could be avoided by laws, which is still not safe, right. LOL! It means that one person only should follow all the duties while the other person, especially this Dravidian will have all the rights of the world. My avoiding to stand in middle of the road is still not enough but these Dravidian have recklessness not just enough but unlimited. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!!!!
Posted by shailesh09021984 3 years ago
shailesh09021984
And one more word this eunuch copied which is 'cool', when I said that speaking words like 'Dude' does make him cool. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!!! :D :D :D

I am sure that even for urinating and defecating this eunuch and her faamily used to see their ancestors and then do the same accordingly infront of them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!!! :D :D :D
Posted by shailesh09021984 3 years ago
shailesh09021984
Oh yes. The superman phrase is also copied from my comment when I said that am I superman to fly over the swamp when you said that I should not be near the swamp. You can never be original and it proves that you got humiliated and that is why you are using the same words. However, it just proves the idiom where the frustrated cat scratches the pillar and that idiom suits you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ROFL-LOL!!!!
Posted by shailesh09021984 3 years ago
shailesh09021984
So, according to your psychology, a mental patient (COPIED WORD FROM ME) can debate better than you? HAHAROFL!

Alright eunuch, since you cannot debate further then continue dancing in the streets with your board results but get kicked by Chinese troops when they enter the city after defeating Indian troops and these Chinese troops who defeated them is less formally educated than them. HAHAHA!

And it does not matter whether your read or not, because just like that haughty woman, I would like to say to you also that YOU CANNOT STOP ME FROM MAKING OTHERS LOOK AT THESE COMMENTS WHERE I DEFEATED YOU IN THIS DEBATE AND THEY WILL LAUGH AT YOUR FOOLISHNESS AND COWARDICE!!! EE NAMARD" DEKHO NAMARD JAA RAHA HAI". HAHAHAHAHA! PUK" PUKAAAK "PUKAAAK PUK". PUK PUKAAAAK!

In this case, this Dravidian is responsible for her humiliation as she should not have debated with me as she knows that how people like me are, in the same way as I should not have stood near the swamp. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D.

This eunuch does not know that I have already fulfilled my duty by not standing in the middle of the road where the cars go by. Now this eunuch thinks that I should spend more energy and waste resources by not standing near the swamp also. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D.

It is stupid to think that only one person should follow all the duties while the other is privileged by all the rights in the world. The authority and responsibility relationship says that both the driver and me should follow their duties at par and some part of duty driver should fulfill and some of it me because if only I fulfill my duties but other does not then this leads to chaos and oppressive and careless behavior of the other because today he has splashed swamp, tomorrow he might even kill someone with his rash driving as he might become more rash if it is not checked. I am not intended to put my life in danger like you. NOW THIS EUNUCH WILL NOT REPLY AS THIS POINT IS SO STRO
Posted by rajagopal23295 3 years ago
rajagopal23295
Now that you have crossed your limits of sanity, I am going to stop replying. Do keep in mind that calling me a coward on a comments page doesn't make you cool. What ever you said was racist and against the country's laws. So don't be proud of it. Not everyone is going to be as ignorant as me. I don't consider your comments and I'm sure you will add more because you think it is cool and that's all you can do. Go on. Waste your time. Cheers
Posted by shailesh09021984 3 years ago
shailesh09021984
rajagopal23295 . This eunuch lost words so she is copying my words which I have already patented like, 'transgender'. Again, it just proves the idiom, "Khisyani bili khamba nochay" for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D. Try being cool by speaking words like, 'dude. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D.

You only need an e-mail address to create an id in this site. Now, is this task THAT difficult that you do not even know how to create an e-mail address and you require SUPERMAN for that? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D. It means that those people who are giving physical address and mobile number are super-duper man and perhaps even ruling the world by now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D.
It can also be possible that the fake id was created many days ago and used today.

Finally, it is better that you do not do this 'Haha rofl lol' outside else people will think that you are insane and throw stones at you and people from mental hospital especially doctors and wardboys will drag you to the ambulance and in the hospital you will be chained to a bed where your head will be wired from all over to give you electric shocks! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D.

Too bad, you do not know much about IT skills of copy and pasting so again like a frustrated gal you are scratching the pillar like a cat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D.

If you really got the balls and consider yourself to be a man then challenge me to a debate. However you will not do that as you are a eunuch and you have big breasts on your chests. Every member of your family is a transgender. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D.
Posted by rajagopal23295 3 years ago
rajagopal23295
Anyone who opposes shailesh is a transgender huh? Dude,are transgenders the only people you've ever fought with?? And I'm superman that I create a fake id and complete 3 debates in 1 night just to post a pro comment. Haha rofl lol. Copy paste copy paste.
Posted by shailesh09021984 3 years ago
shailesh09021984
rajagopal23295 . You did not understand the number infront of my nick which proves that you are irrational and act oversmartly in air. I am not a coward like you who like Indian housemaids and 'Dehati Aurats' speak to some third party who has no interest instead of directly to me. I am an atheist so do not tell me that who can help me, and now it seems that you are getting frustrated as you are running out of words so that is why you are straight away abusing. It just proves the idiom, "Khisyani bili khamba nochay" for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL-LOL!! :D :D

VISUALMoney6 . Either this person is a transgender or must be rajagopal23295 who created a fake id to post a pro comment.
Posted by VISUALMoney6 3 years ago
VISUALMoney6
im with you rajagopal23295
Posted by rajagopal23295 3 years ago
rajagopal23295
God help this bastard.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
hyperkidz22rajagopal23295Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con had arguments + forfeited less.