Should girls play football?

Started: 1/31/2016 Category: Sports

I think girls should be able to play football because of multiple reasons 1. Women are made to have a larger pain tolerance than men. 2. Girls can be pretty rough when they are given the chance and in football they have all the chances in the world. 3. Football is a way for both girls and guys to let off steam by hitting others and they can let out their rage on others.

Good luck and have fun! Sorry I have been busy recently. I hope you can make it to this debate since you haven't been on for 2 days.

I'm going to give my thoughts in response to your three points.

1. Most women are more fragile than men because of sex hormones. Testosterone causes growth in size, strength and thickening of muscular and bone structure. Even though they have larger pain tolerance than men, do you think their body can withstand the powerful forces in football?

2. Some girls are rough but I still think it's too dangerous for women to play because of their physical capacity.

3. That's promoting violence, an irrational behaviour that slowly increments per committed time. It is too risky to let a women on the field to get tackled and suffer immense forces to the body, especially to the head.

I live in West Virginia and yea sure you have a kinda good argument but mine is better and here are some more reasons girls should and can play football.

1. Girls can be rough and they can hit harder and run faster than most guys and when they put themselves to the test they never back down.

2. Women can take the weight of a man when they get tackled trust me I know the whole football team I have down here or up here idk, we have more than six girls on the team and they all have to do a survey at the beginning and end of the season to see how well they've progressed and so far they have become stronger faster and more confident than the guys even the coaches agree that when the girls step onto the feild everything get real and the other team get scared both coaches realized this and made a girl football team combined with the boys.

3. Even if girls get damage to the head they never stop they'll shake it off and keep driving and no matter what they never stop they become more confident and stronger than the guys and the guys admitt that to us.

I know I've wrote a lot but I can tell you from experience that girls can take the heat from football. I got my head and neck trampled by a team of more than 200 pds. And that is a whole lot of weight you can not believe me all you want but I never lie, coach says "If you lie to anyone your football spirt gets weaker." And sure I believe him because I think it's true so I've never lied my entire life and my football spirt is stronger than 200 guys that love football to death put together.

I thank you for your time and I am done for now.

Sorry, nearly forgot about the debate.

1. That's true but we should be worrying for the future where guys are post-pubescent and their muscular and bone structures are grown in size, strength and thickened. Even with the natural selection of women who have exceedingly high strength which is comparable to men, there exists very little of them to even form a team and construct a competitive environment for women only. This leads to men and women competing with each other which is extremely dangerous. I don't think women can become as strong as men, physically, because of the hormonal differences.

I think I'll have to forfeit the following rounds because I agree that the physically capable females should play football but theoretically, their bone structure is inferior to males thus females are at greater risks when playing this dangerous sport.

I believe you and I wish you and your team the best.

Thank you for debating, it was fun and enlightening!

LillianTheBeast13 forfeited this round.

LillianTheBeast13 forfeited this round.

LillianTheBeast13 forfeited this round.
Posted by Xerdex 8 months ago
I should've written something else besides extended, but I posted because I wanted to reduce the time waiting period
Posted by Xerdex 8 months ago
What's the format of this debate going to be like? I was going to counter your argument, then you counter my argument and the cycle continues
Posted by PointyDelta 8 months ago

I might take this
Vote Placed by U.n 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeited turns.