Tipjar
octo

Should girls play sports like men?

octo

Tipjar

Pro

They should play football just imagine more teams could win because women are in the army too! So do you agree girls can do sports? Let's try to hit 50% for a first go around please. dislikes are okay with it I'm a guy and I think they should.
octo

Con

So Girls and women should not play football and other sports possibly because they are not built like men. Of course some are tougher but they do not develop muscle like men do even basketball(which I think they do great at) is just not met for a female. Male basketball players seem to do better overall. Now I think women should and need (as we all) exercise but I Think that girls should stay with small sports and games like swiming yogi and jogging.
Tipjar

Pro

Women can do many things trust me I had a debate in 80% yes 20% no
octo

Con

Even though females may act tough or wear clothes that make them appear tougher they are in the long run weak both physically and emotionally. For centuries our society has viewed men has superior and I'm not wishing we go back to those days but I think they were smarter in knowing that woman should stay with small things like teaching children or at least staying out of sports.
Tipjar

Pro

Hmm cause I think if they know they get hit in the NFL they get tackled so it's not against the law and boys play sack racing and they get called sissis if they play it, cause girls only and girls wrestle too.
octo

Con

I don't quite get what you mean Tipjar but this time I have statistics

The average US Male is slightly taller than 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 190b according to the Centers for Disease Control.
The average U.S female is slightly under 5 feet 4 inches. Such a Size difference would give men an advantage over woman.
A typical man has about twice as much muscle and half as much fat as a woman. 27 percent of an average womans weight and 15 percent of the average mans weight is fat. So are about 30 percent stronger. Concluded author Dianne Hales.

LiveStrong.com do men a d women diced athletically
Tipjar

Pro

Even thoe I am a guy, from the point people say boys vrs girls women vrs men I am going to admit women are stronger so why can't they play it makes the stakes higher of a team winning it's not cheating Octo I am just saying they are better fat or skinny they could be tougher.
octo

Con

I agree that women should play sports but onley for exercise and defiantly not against or with men. . Professional sports should be left with the men who have 30 percent more muscle then women. Girs and the whole of the female gender would (in both the short and long run) would break down and cry before a man whould in professional sports. Basically because the endurance level is so different between the two genders I think that Girls and women should not play sports like men or boys but stay with things like teaching children going shopping cooking getting their hair styled and not playing sports or joining the army. Its for the better
Tipjar

Pro

I'm gunna let you post this one and last argument about this debate, let's just see what the comments say about this.
octo

Con

If women/ girls played against or with Men/boys they would lose(if their were against men)or they would just drag out the team in the long run at lest. Women are not made for professional sport like men are. Men are superior in ever way imaginable. The one thing I will give to females is that They are slightly more intelligencent then men and only a few woman are like that. So basically girls/women should stay with what they are good at being fragile pretty creatures.
Posted by Tipjar 2 years ago
Tipjar
Indeed I do and I'm actually 11 so good debate I wanted to do this for a school project
Posted by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
Wow, what a debate.
Posted by octo 3 years ago
octo
Tiphar great debate oh and do you like Doctor Who
Posted by Tipjar 3 years ago
Tipjar
You guys can comment
Posted by Tipjar 3 years ago
Tipjar
This seems interesting
Posted by octo 3 years ago
octo
I am going to challenge you to a real debate in just a moment
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Did you want to challenge me to a debate?
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
I've made my point. Why did you call me here? I can tell you you're wrong and sexist again, but that doesn't seem productive...
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
By "I like" I really mean I'm entertained by.
Posted by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
Pinay's argument is interesting. A little strange, but interesting. I like how he makes females to be the evolutionary competition of males.
Vote Placed by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
TipjaroctoTied
Reasons for voting decision: "So basically girls/women should stay with what they are good at being fragile pretty creatures." Conduct point loss for octo for her/his condescending remarks toward women. Oh god, I feel guilty even voting for this argument, but Pro offered virtually no argumentation or sources. Pro: Con's arguments I feel could have been fairly easily rebutted. Next time, cite sources and offer clearer, more organized arguments. You wasted the last round. Octo: Stop being so offensive. You win only because Pro loses. In any other situation, I would pick up your opponent without a second thought for being so thoroughly and obviously offensive toward 51% of the world's population. Your arguments were quite insulting, in each and every round. I am telling you this not to bring you down, but to caution you for next time, and for your future in general. Do not be sexist. It's not funny; it's not attractive; and it makes the world a worse place.