dekotacat1
AdventurerExplorer

Should girls wear make up all the time?

AdventurerExplorer

dekotacat1

Pro

I think that if girls want to wear makeup let them because a lot of the time girls don't wear makeup just so boys think they look nice it's because they want to feel good about them self a lot of girls wear makeup because they want to feel as they are pretty. Every girl is pretty they just don't know it I'm at girl and all of my friend's tell me not to wear makeup because I'm already pretty but I still do I don't wear makeup so other people think I'm pretty I wear makeup so I can feel pretty so I can feel good about myself. I really don't care what people say about me or think about me I'm me and I love the way I am but I still like to put makeup on. Because it makes me feel good about myself and if your a girl and your reading this. Don't let anyone tell you that your not pretty because you are. If you want to wear makeup go for it if it makes you feel good about your self don't let anyone stop you this is your life so don't let anyone stop you from doing something you love to do or stop you from feeling good about your self.!
AdventurerExplorer

Con

I will be accepting this debate, Hopefully this will be fun! :). So the debate topic is should girls wear make up all the time?. I will first concede that i think girls do have a right to wear make up for how long they want but in my personal opinion i don't think girls should wear make up all the time. The reason most girls wear make up is to impress there dates or try to attract some boys so they wear make up almost all the time. However they need to realize that not all boys like make up and in fact might even be repelled if they don't like the smell, the company, etc etc so they might cause more damage then they intended to. Also they have to look into how these cosmetics were made and if there safe or not. Some make up could have been made by animal testing which if the woman finds bad could mean that her using make up all the time might keep that company in business. Make up might also have some serious health issues especially those that involve surgery here is a link http://www.cancer.org...
I think that women should be able to wear whatever they want but i think that if they want to wear it all the time they need to look at if that is really what they want and i think that wearing all the time is not such a good idea.
Cant wait to see the response :) Good luck!.
dekotacat1

Pro

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
AdventurerExplorer

Con

AdventurerExplorer forfeited this round.
dekotacat1

Pro

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
AdventurerExplorer

Con

dekotacat1

Pro

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
AdventurerExplorer

Con

dekotacat1

Pro

dekotacat1 forfeited this round.
AdventurerExplorer

Con

Vote Con ;)
Vote Placed by usernamesareannoying 1 year ago
usernamesareannoying
dekotacat1AdventurerExplorerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro dropped all arguments. Con used more sources.