Darshita
gamespy2020

Should google be allowed to under 10 under parental controls

gamespy2020 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Darshita

Pro

Hey , do you or your kids want to have a google account under adult supervision . yes than vote me? no than challenge me . google is important from videos , to documents to pictures to chats to etc
gamespy2020

Con

I believe that if this was instated it would be an invasion of privacy. Whether I'm 10 or 100, my search history is my business. Google is private for everyone and that is how it should be. I am interested in hearing your counter argument.
Darshita

Pro

See , Google + is not necessary for under 10 . Google.search - its.the most important for.student of class.KG to 5 . Google plane.- have you seen your parents arguing about money and go to a place , it is too important . gmail - The most effective product from google . we know about means of communication . to send emails . next round will be sent in next round
Posted by BMHTheGreat 1 month ago
BMHTheGreat
What exactly are you debating? Are you debating that those under the age of 10 should be under parental control, or are you debating against that...?