dauren.kelbetov
C3kiieiv

Should government ban selling of alcohol?

dauren.kelbetov

Pro

The first and the main argument for banning alcohol is that people's health can be damaged seriously because of abuse.
-Brain damage
-Liver deceases
-Hangovers
-memory lapses/blackouts
The second but not less valuable argument is that consequences which are caused by alcohol abuse can be unbelievable, catastrophic and fatal.
-Loss of values
-Relationship with family
-Fatal mistakes
C3kiieiv

Con

Hello, my argumentations against banning of alcohol is that it is useful and it has some benefits. The operative word here is drinking in moderation. Moderate drinking of alcohol decreases the level of heart decease. Also, drinking provide us mental relaxation, an ability to free speech. And the strongest argument is that alcohol is required in medical usage, and it cannot be changed by anything else.
dauren.kelbetov

Pro

dauren.kelbetov forfeited this round.
C3kiieiv

Con

C3kiieiv forfeited this round.
Posted by C3kiieiv 4 years ago
C3kiieiv
yes i agree that we should care about our children.
hmmm.... i think that U R right. it is impossible to control our children anywhere, there is no doubt that they meet their first drinks and hangovers.
not only we, but government should control it more seriously, im talking about banning of alcohol sell to them.
finally, i agree with everything what you said
Posted by dauren.kelbetov 4 years ago
dauren.kelbetov
We should care about our growing children, that they have not tried this awful thing ever. Unfortunately, it cannot be prevented in most of situations.
I believe that people stop or just decrease the amount of drinkings.
Then, I think that government should ban selling alcohol drinks for anyone except people with heart diseases in case of decreasing its risk, do you agree?
Posted by C3kiieiv 4 years ago
C3kiieiv
Hi, may be you are right, but I don't think so.
I argue that drinking of alcohol is recommended to people with heart deceases.
It is true that alcohol's harm is more than it's benefits. But I think that people with risk of heart attack won't care anything, because he can die. And I think that you are agree with me that drinking of alcohol is better than death?)
Posted by C3kiieiv 4 years ago
C3kiieiv
Posted by dauren.kelbetov 4 years ago
dauren.kelbetov
Hello dear C3kiieiv, you think that people need to drink alcohol?
Its harmful effect is more than positive.
Yes, it can be used to decrease the risk of heart attack, but another parts of people's organism suffer by it. As a lot of researches show, drinking of alcohol shrinks brain. And I think that women shouldn't drink anyway. But I can't make decision for humanity, and anybody may choice, drink or not to drink :) ?