TL_the_consetvative
9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlb

Should gun control be stopped?

TL_the_consetvative

TL_the_consetvative

Pro

Gun control should be stopped, this is one of the most unconstitutional thing our government has ever done. you are taking tools away from responsible citizens that leaves them defenceless ageist crime.
9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlb

Con

No way dude, guns have no need to be used.

Instead compulsory martial arts trainign shoudl occur for all able-bodied students.

Additionally, the black market should be sotpped by an all-out operation of sectioning off roads for 24 hours where each and every house is searched inside out along with all buildings in USA. This will cost USA a lot but just chill out because worrying is not goign to do you any good.

After this, once all guns are confiscated and a ton of poeple are arrested and Los Angeles has no one left in it, then the nation will celebrate by legalising knives and engaging in all out knife-wars until only the naturally selected elite make it. Then America becomes a Television show for the rest of the world for knife fighitng and Americans vs Shaolin monks becomes a popular past-time.

I am legitimately suggesting this as an alternative to the resolution.

I look forward to a good debate.

TL_the_consetvative

Pro

1. It is called the bill of rights not the bill of needs.
2. "When any nation mistrusts its citizens with guns it is sending a clear message. It no longer trusts it's citizens because such a government have evil plans ." -George Washington
3. Guns are superior to martial arts according to many sources.
9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlb

Con

I am talking about converting America into an entire filming arena for the rest of the world to bet on etc et era. The government runs the games and gets profit from it. The people are their slaves.

This is a very strategic move and far better than ever stopping gun control. No one wants to just see two guys get shot, they wouldn't care. That's old-school.

They want to see high-tech ninja battles between people who have done nothing but martial arts from birth and probably don't even speak properly. All they know to think in is fighting moves. They are bred animals.

This is isn't madness, this is show business.

The Bill of Rights is something in the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom should not stop gun control because it has virtually perfect gun control and has no reason to open itself up to this threat of crime.

Thank you and have a nice day.

This song by Rihanna is very inspirational and disproves your George Washington quote.

Do you want to have households where people shoot each other to death and cry like a baby on South African television denying that they intentionally killed their girlfriend at visible range or do you want to have a safe world of no guns and knife killing instead?

TL_the_consetvative

Pro

This is about gun control not conspiracy theories.
9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlb

Con

I am laying out a full-scale plan as an economically viable alternative to allowing guns.

If no-one alive owns a gun in the nation and it's turned into a knife fighting championship there will be so much peer pressure to knife-fight that gun rights would seem stupid to ever allow.

America's already in serious debt (http://www.brillig.com...) it owes the world a knife-fighting show at the very least.
TL_the_consetvative

Pro

I am aware that our country is in serious debt but I don't see your logic, I mean seriously, a knife fighting showdown? And I also believe that the American people can defend themselves if such an apocalypse ever comes.
9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlb

Con

I have given a very viable alternative to stopping gun control and explained why it's entirely unecessary to stop.

;
Posted by Paddy14 3 years ago
Paddy14
Gun control is a very emotional issue due to personal events and the Americana constitution. However guns do need to be controlled as you can not allow "mentally ill or violent criminals " to have weapons. This is a basic rule of logic. Also while I understand that you need guns to protect yourself from people who have guns, why don't we aim as a society and government to stop other people from having guns so you do not need guns. Another basic logical thought process. Furthermore to this point to say we need guns against the government is either revolutionary or terrorists talk. I see a basic flaw, to say we need guns to protect ourselves against the government, but relying on the government not to pass laws against guns is contradictory.
Posted by TL_the_consetvative 3 years ago
TL_the_consetvative
Its done before, I dont see why it cant again.
Posted by 9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlb 3 years ago
9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlb
Oh yes, you are amazing, I am sure that those guns are definitely going to protect you from the government.
Posted by Logicbefree 3 years ago
Logicbefree
i have a rifles to hunt
i have a hand gun to protect my family
i have a ar 15 and other semi automatic guns to protect me from a crazy guvernment
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
TL_the_consetvative9lsyh2rDaeXXYpeGCOlbTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con could not manage to prove gun control should be stopped, and he had lots of spelling mistakes, more than pro
Vote Placed by donald.keller 3 years ago
donald.keller
Reasons for voting decision: Con needs to just not.
Vote Placed by JMCika 3 years ago
JMCika
Reasons for voting decision: Not a very good debate but oh well