Vendel22890
smartcat

Should hats be worn in school?

Vendel22890

Pro

I think that hats should be allowed.
smartcat

Con

I accept this debate, thank you proposition side.
I will argue here that hats shouldn't be worn in schools.
Vendel22890

Pro

Hats are a way to express your self, to show others what you think. You could wear fun, festive hats, or you could wear more business attired hats.
smartcat

Con

Before I move on to my points, I would firstly like to tackle on what you said. (&also some definitions)

As you didn't set this debate, I would like to suggest the key terms here.
Hat : a head covering
Schools : an educational institution's faculty and students

Let's see the motion again. It said hats shouldn't be wore in schools. If you believe that hats are a way to express I believe it would cause more harms than benefits.
1. If it is not a special day (like Halloween, Christmas) or other days, you actually have no need to wear hats. Just like you said, if you want to express yourself to others, how about being more special in other ways such as clothes? You can wear your own fashionized pants or shirts. But not only that, if you wear hats at schools, it can actually disturb you and other classmates. Let's say on a typical day you wore a hat with counterfeit wings. It can disturb other students to learn.
2. Also, school is a place to learn, an educational institution. So, are you arguing here that festive hats or fun hats, more maybe your style hats can help learning? I can't understand your point for these reasons.

Now I would like to move on to my own points.
1. IT IS NOT A MANNER IN SCHOOL.
I think this is an obvious point that you also know - you shouldn't wear hats in schools because it really seams rude to some teachers. Also hats are a well-known gang-related garment that identifies members. In order to make this association more difficult, hats are now banned in most public schools. But, my actual point suggesting here is that students do many different things (sleep, play phone games, etc...) beneath their hats - but the teacher can't actually check each student!! Then the schools can't do their roles correctly, and students will get their school time more ruined. Because of these reasons I strongly believe that hats shouldn't be worn in schools. I would like to suggest my next few arguments in the next rounds.
Vendel22890

Pro

Vendel22890 forfeited this round.
smartcat

Con

Please no forfeits!!!!!
This is my first one and I really wanted to finish it.......
Vendel22890

Pro

Vendel22890 forfeited this round.
smartcat

Con

smartcat forfeited this round.
Vendel22890

Pro

Vendel22890 forfeited this round.
smartcat

Con

smartcat forfeited this round.
Posted by smartcat 2 years ago
smartcat
I strongly believe that hats shouldn't be worn in schools and I want to hear some other people's thoughts about this too....
How do you think about this?