Maika
MasterLucario

Should having a weapon in your house be illegal?

MasterLucario

Maika

Pro

I think it should be illegal because if you have kids, for example, young kids and they find the weapon and use it as if it was just a toy. The kid could get hurt. So I think that having a weapon should be illegal.
MasterLucario

Con

I accept your challenge. I will wait for your second argument, but for now i will refute your previous argument. "A kid can find your weapon", then you obviously need to have a better spot for it. It should be in a location kids can not access. Also you said a kid could get hurt, what if an intruder came in whit a machete or something, how do you plan on defending yourself without a gun or something else. I'm pretty sure getting stabbed by a machete would hurt you pretty bad or kill you.
Maika

Pro

Maika forfeited this round.
MasterLucario

Con

My opponent has forfeited this round. I am disappointed. Like said in the comments in my previous argument you can use the gun to fend off an intruder, so you can have a chance at surviving.
Maika

Pro

Maika forfeited this round.
MasterLucario

Con

MasterLucario forfeited this round.
Maika

Pro

Maika forfeited this round.
MasterLucario

Con

MasterLucario forfeited this round.
Maika

Pro

Maika forfeited this round.
MasterLucario

Con

MasterLucario forfeited this round.
Posted by MasterLucario 2 years ago
MasterLucario
Btw you guys, what if guns are made by the mafia when guns are illegal how are you gonna defend yourself then.
Posted by Eumin 2 years ago
Eumin
why r u guys not posting?
Posted by Input 2 years ago
Input
lol. Define "weapon". You know you can use almost anything as a weapon, right?
Posted by JimothyHalpert 2 years ago
JimothyHalpert
To bnumerous: the constitution was written hundreds of years ago, when guns were not as powerful. I agree that people should be allowed to own one handgun, but some people own multiple shotguns and assault rifles, which is ridiculous and should be illegal
Posted by JimothyHalpert 2 years ago
JimothyHalpert
To Dilara: You say guns save 400,000 lives every year:
1.If it were harder to acquire a gun, those lives would not need saving in the first place.
2. Where did you get that statistic, and are you talking about just in the US (if you are that is completely false info).
Posted by bnumerous 2 years ago
bnumerous
There is one thing you're forgetting; the US Constitution. The Second Amendment to the US Constitution legally permits residents to own firearms. Firearms provide self-defense to the owner, so if the owner is attacked, he or she can at least have a chance to survive.
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
What if a criminal comes into your house? Did you see the video of the guy wit he machete who barges into that guys apparent . The guy shot him and if didn't he would have died! Guns save 400,000 lives a year according to the cdc.
Vote Placed by Russia_The_almighty 1 year ago
Russia_The_almighty
MaikaMasterLucarioTied
Reasons for voting decision: 1 less forfeit and managed to refute pro's arguments.