YoungTurtleBear
Susanna

Should homework be banned?

YoungTurtleBear

YoungTurtleBear

Con

Rules
1) Round one is an acceptance round, so it will be a confirmation round.
2) Round two, three, and four will be argument/refuting of arguments.
3) Round five will be the rebuttal round. So, you cannot start new arguments and counter current arguments. The purpose of round five is to provide a summary of the round and why the voters should vote for you.
4)This is to voters: Please do not put your personal opinions as voting reasons, and only use the material within the debate.

So the case is...
Should schools ban/no longer allow homework to be given to the student?
Susanna

Pro

Thank you for giving me chance to express my view.
The rules and regulation it is much appreciable.
As I am in favour, and i feel
No, homework should not be banned from schools An important part of education is learning to research items and develop concepts and ideas individually, not only in a group setting such as a classroom.
Homework should not be banned because if there were no homework no body would succeed at anything because homework is like practice and without practice our teams would not be any good.Rather than giving students another hour of free time, doing homework entitles the student to an hour of enriched education. This can greatly benefit the student, as consistently finishing homework will receive great rewards such as a favorable test score or report card.work serves a valuable purpose in education.
I believe homework is a chance for students to relearn their chapters as some students sit dumb in classes......
Because homework helps kids stay focused in what their doing in class and its more practice for them that's why homework should not be bannes? And also because have of the kids that don't do their homework flunk their grade and maybe not graduate

Thanx Xx ,and it all i want to say for 1st round.
YoungTurtleBear

Con

Before I continue this debate, I would like to give Pro a few comments.
Since I am Con, I am the one who is saying that homework should be kept on. You are Pro, so you discuss how homework is bad.
Also, round 1 was acceptance , so the debate has not started yet.
Because Pro has supported my case and Pro has not followed the rules, Con, I, should get an automatic win.
If Pro would like to continue, Pro must actually follow their given side.
The case is if should homework be banned. Since I am Con, I am saying we should NOT ban homework.
But, Pro has broken the rules either way.
Susanna

Pro

hahaha, yes i have not seen topic carefully as i have seen only that i am in pro i thought i have to say homework should not be banned.
Ok i have done mistake but you should keep on debating because it was mistake not the end of debate.
And i don't think so you are following your own rule anyway, not in 1st or 2nd round.
Its was my careless mistake and I will try to improve in other 3 rounds and giving up when there is chance to win is for losers but getting only one chance to improve is for everyone.
And i think you should never say like this to anyone because it feels bad and the person may give up, always encourage by showing their fault to correct them.
Everyone like winning but not by making anyone lose, if I have posted like this to u what will you feel:-"Pro has supported my case and Pro has not followed the rules, Con, I, should get an automatic win.".You will feel losing something big.
I am sorry if you feel hurt but i have written all what i feel.
So let start our debate from next round.
YoungTurtleBear

Con

I will not be able to continue this debate because of personal family issues.
I will not have the access to Internet.

Thank you so much Pro for debating with me. You have been very fun to debate with. Please have fun in other rounds. I am terribly sorry for having to leave. Once again, thank so much and I am sorry.

Because I am no longer able to continue, Pro will win this debate. I really wished to continue. Bye!

R.I.P
Minjung Yoon

Please vote for the Pro. She seems like a really nice person. Bye!
(Also, when round one is acceptance, it means that its to just make sure you follow the rules and terms. Your not suposed to argue yet.)
Susanna

Pro

Thank you!
But I think that this game mut tie, and I think you ARE a nice person because seeing so much and understanding it and feel it is the character of great person, and i admire this behaviour of you.
And that's all, if you can't debate then this is the last round because every thing must be by rule.
thank you ,
I learn a lot from you, it was nice to debate with you.
YoungTurtleBear

Con

YoungTurtleBear forfeited this round.
Susanna

Pro

Susanna forfeited this round.
YoungTurtleBear

Con

YoungTurtleBear forfeited this round.
Susanna

Pro

Susanna forfeited this round.
Posted by Xenofloppy 2 years ago
Xenofloppy
If homework got banned, I wonder how much grades in the United States would plummet.
Vote Placed by Defro 2 years ago
Defro
YoungTurtleBearSusannaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro misunderstood Con's position on the topic, ruining the debate.