unknown_dude123
Amberbrown

Should homework be in school?

unknown_dude123

Con

I think homework should not be in school because homework will take to long and then the kids will not have anytime for fun
Amberbrown

Pro

Duh homework is obviously very important in school! It's basically a teacher's way of testing how much the child understood the concept taught in class. Playing games instead of working hard is just dumb. Unless you wanna end up a homeless person on the street, you have to perservere in school life as a start. Thus, I conclude that homework is very important.
unknown_dude123

Con

unknown_dude123 forfeited this round.
Amberbrown

Pro

Amberbrown forfeited this round.
unknown_dude123

Con

unknown_dude123 forfeited this round.
Amberbrown

Pro

Amberbrown forfeited this round.
unknown_dude123

Con

unknown_dude123 forfeited this round.
Amberbrown

Pro

Amberbrown forfeited this round.
unknown_dude123

Con

unknown_dude123 forfeited this round.
Amberbrown

Pro

Amberbrown forfeited this round.
Posted by Amberbrown 3 years ago
Amberbrown
Again my opponent forfeited the round! I don't know what to do!
Posted by Amberbrown 3 years ago
Amberbrown
Who should people vote for u? Don't u know the meaning of hard work? Sure, kids don't like homework but teachers give it out for a reason. If a teacher doesn't give out homework, she/he could be teaching the walls. Homework is basically a test to see if one understood everything taught in class.
Posted by unknown_dude123 3 years ago
unknown_dude123
Idc People we should have no homework because its fine to have a little fun in life not doing homework on school dayz and On weekends just no so plz vote for me
Posted by Amberbrown 3 years ago
Amberbrown
Dude I wasn't able to cuz u have to say something before i do. Don't tell me to shut it. It's ur own fault. Because of u not doing anything, I wasn't able to.
Posted by unknown_dude123 3 years ago
unknown_dude123
shut it u did to
Posted by Amberbrown 3 years ago
Amberbrown
Con wasn't able to bring up anything. He forfeited the round. Please vote for someone.
Posted by Amberbrown 3 years ago
Amberbrown
Well too bad everyone, my opponent forfeited this debate. Looks like I beat him!
Posted by AdamKG 3 years ago
AdamKG
"I think homework should not be in school because homework will take to long and then the kids will not have anytime for fun"

I cannot resist but join into the debate on this statement. There is a push in most national education systems (including the world's most successful ones such as Korea and Japan) to actually find ways to keep kids in school because it keeps them out of trouble and contribute further to their education. There is initiatives here in the U.S. to increase after-school extracurricular activities to keep kids in school longer doing enjoyable and educational activities rather than wondering around the streets or lounging at home which is proven to only add to delinquency. Japan is very strong in this area and has the world's second most successful education system in the world (I have found some study's that actually rates them as #1 passing up the Republic of Korea). I believe in homework staying in the education system and increasing our extracurricular activities. Schools just need to find ways to make joining those activities more attractive so more take part.
Posted by AdamKG 3 years ago
AdamKG
I see no significant reason why homework should not be in school. I will be following this debate and see what con can bring up.