1Alyssa
KatanaBladeNeko

Should homosexual marriage be legal?

1Alyssa

Con

What is different about this debate is that I hope for it to be " Bible-reference" free. In other words, quoting Bible passages will not serve as sufficient evidence for either myself or my opponent to prove a point. I hope to establish a debate that is more based on science and logic than anything else.
For the purpose of learning , I have taken up the con side of this debate. Anyone who is serious about debating is welcomed to join in. Comments are highly encouraged . Either myself or my opponent should respond to them in our debate forum.
May the debate begin!
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

I think same sex marriage should be legal. Hell, every kind of marriage should be legal. Even incest.
Why? I'm one of those people who feel's that everyone should have their own right.
1Alyssa

Con

1Alyssa forfeited this round.
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

KatanaBladeNeko forfeited this round.
1Alyssa

Con

1Alyssa forfeited this round.
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

KatanaBladeNeko forfeited this round.
1Alyssa

Con

1Alyssa forfeited this round.
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

KatanaBladeNeko forfeited this round.
1Alyssa

Con

1Alyssa forfeited this round.
KatanaBladeNeko

Pro

KatanaBladeNeko forfeited this round.
Posted by KaleBevilacqua 3 years ago
KaleBevilacqua
Finally! Someone who's pro-gay marriage who doesn't approve of incest laws either. Thought I was alone.
Posted by harredash 3 years ago
harredash
Love is love, and homophobia is uncalled for. It's discrimination based on something that absolutely cannot be changed, and it's no different than discriminating against someone based on the color of their skin. Who are you to tell me who I can and cannot marry? Will it honestly affect your marriage or even your life in any possible way? No. It will only affect me and the person I marry. It's going to happen; sooner or later everyone who is young and pro-gay is going to grow up and take over the offices, and before you know it, all of the states will have legalized same-sex marriage. It's bound to happen, there isn't anything anyone can do anymore. You have absolutely no right to judge anyone's lifestyle. Don't be a bigot, there isn't enough room for you around here anymore.