musiclover12
Canadian-In-Florida

Should homosexuals be allowed in the military

Canadian-In-Florida

musiclover12

Pro

They are apart of this country just like everyone else,why shouldn't they be able to?They have a right to honor their country too!! Also,any homosexual willing to participate in the armed forces and fight for a country that doesn't approve of them must have a good heart.
Canadian-In-Florida

Con

I'm not sure of the plan for this debate as far as structure goes, but I will begin with a short statement. I do not believe that homosexuals should be allowed to be openly gay in the military as it leads to issues regarding sexual harassment, potential relationship conflicts, and other issues that affect human beings that cause us to already separate men and women in the military. It is not a matter of lack of patriotism, it is a matter of code of conduct and not stating that all homosexuals are going to break the CoC but there is greater risk through allowing them in.

I'll leave that as my opening statements and allow you to make your first arguments in the second round.
musiclover12

Pro

musiclover12 forfeited this round.
Canadian-In-Florida

Con

Well, as my opponent has forfeited his round, I would like to just state that I do not believe homosexuals should be allowed in the military as it would cause severe problems with the current structure of the military.

I leave it up to my opponent to refute my claims. After which I will provide evidence to my claim. However, as my opponent has not even logged in within 5 days, I will leave my claims open for refuting by my opponent, until then I have no need to provide any more information.
musiclover12

Pro

musiclover12 forfeited this round.
Canadian-In-Florida

Con

My opponent forfeited two rounds and posed no arguments or rebuttals. If you are voting simply because you don't agree with my position vote tie on positions and myself for conduct. Please do not vote simply due to agreement before the debate as no debate was conducted.
Posted by Deathbeforedishonour 4 years ago
Deathbeforedishonour
Why not? They shoot just as good as straight people. My problem would be discipline issues. I mean...we separate males from females so discipline maintained since males and females might fall in love and probably break discipline. The same problem would with homosexuals.
Posted by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
We should make pink guns for them.

Thinking about that made me laugh
Vote Placed by DoctorDeku 4 years ago
DoctorDeku
musiclover12Canadian-In-FloridaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit